Police Seek Twerkers Accused Of Sexual Assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    Still doesnt get that the dudes real concern was the men outside....

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      I got that part but he did not call the cops on the men and there are no men being charged with a crime. Just 2 dumb ass black ho's who are facing a felony rap for something pretty chicken shit. He should be ashamed to show his face.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Were there actually men outside? Wouldn't a guy who got uncomfortable about two women rubbing on him be just fine with making up some bullshit story to not look like a bitch? Of course he would.

I wouldn't want those girls rubbing on me either but if it happened I would take it as at least a tiny bit of a compliment and then go on with my damn business.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Maybe he was scared because the men outside were big and black
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            Maybe he was scared because the men outside were big and black
            Or he had a wad of cash in his hand and thought they were trying to take his money.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              Or he had a wad of cash in his hand and thought they were trying to take his money.
              Money in your hand can go right into your pocket with hardly any effort and he did not tell the police that they were trying to rob him; he told them that he was sexual assaulted by the pair.

Last that I checked it is not a crime to wait outside of a store while you friends go inside to get something even if your friends are a pair of scandalous black bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                Money in your hand can go right into your pocket with hardly any effort and he did not tell the police that they were trying to rob him; he told them that he was sexual assaulted by the pair.

Last that I checked it is not a crime to wait outside of a store while you friends go inside to get something even if your friends are a pair of scandalous black bitches.
                Who said anything about the guys outside? If I got money in one hand and my phone in the other, people need to get the fuck up off me. Plus if it was two guys that did this to one woman would you feel the same way?
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  Plus if it was two guys that did this to one woman would you feel the same way?
                  You haven't been dancing at many tejano clubs have you?

I said something about the men who were allegedly waiting outside as a joke.

Comment

Takrila and shaniqua jus in heat thas all.

Comment

Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
                      Takrila and shaniqua jus in heat thas all.
                      quoted for when you sober up tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        wtf?
                        Yeah whats wrong with the deli lama? lol. But really, any thorn in the side of a bunch of commies is a good thing.

Also that video was fucking hilarious! ROFL!!
                        WH

Comment

Guys ever been to Vegas? This is a classic pickpocket tactic with the introduction of twerking as a distraction.

He was being robbed with ass instead of guns. Would I have called the cops, no.. I would have just made fun of them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            I wouldn't want those girls rubbing on me either but if it happened I would take it as at least a tiny bit of a compliment and then go on with my damn business.
                            This right here.

To me it looks to me like a couple of hookers/dancers looking to score a little side money and maybe trying to entice homeboy. He doesn't look like he wants any "company" so hes doing his best to ignore them whores. Unless they pick pocketed me it wouldn't be a big deal, hell go into any tit bar or club and that shit is going on non-stop.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                            X