Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Seek Twerkers Accused Of Sexual Assault

twerking is serious business. Video is in link

They won't wiggle their way out of this one.

Police in Washington, D.C., are asking the public's help to identify two women accused of sexually assaulting a man by twerking against him and fondling his genitalia.

The incident happened Oct. 7 around 4 p.m. at a store on the 1700 block of New York Avenue.

Surveillance video shows a man talking on the phone while getting money from an ATM.

In the footage, two African-American women in short dresses come into the store. One of the women, wearing a silver dress, rubs her butt against the front of the man while purchasing something.

When the victim backs away, her friend, in a short red dress makes several attempts to cozy up to the man, including trying to touch his pants inseam.

It appears the man did not know the women and had no interest in getting better acquainted.

The two women left the store, but police are now trying to find them.

The twerking might seem like fun and games to some, but DC police believe the two women should be charged with third-degree sexual assault.

That charge includes inappropriate touching and “involves actual force, threats putting the person in fear of death, bodily injury or kidnapping, or rendering the person,” according to WTVR.com.

Anyone who recognizes either of the two persons of interest is asked to contact DC police at (202) 727-9099.

Twerking, as a trend, peaked in 2013, but it still rubs some people the wrong way.

In April 2014, three women in Beaverton, Oregon, were arrested after two of them began "twerking" near the town courthouse while the other filmed it.

This past April, three women in southern Russia were sentenced to brief jail terms after making a twerking video on the site of a World War II memorial.

I just knew that was going to show up here. That dude has to be a fag if he did not smash both of them.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Damn some people pay for that at

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        I just knew that was going to show up here. That dude has to be a fag if he did not smash both of them.
        Or he didnt want aids? I cant imagine girls who go around sexually assaulting grown men at gas stations are exactly clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Or he didnt want aids? I cant imagine girls who go around sexually assaulting grown men at gas stations are exactly clean.
          It happens more than you might think. Women regularly sexually assault me, i just dont report it.

Comment

That article is full of errors. I saw three bitches in that vid. No men, unless he was wearing a wig and heels?

Comment

i too would rather hookers not touch me when i was in a store or anywhere actually.

press charges. no. but keep your already had ten dicks in your hands before noon shit to yoself. i keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                i too would rather hookers not touch me when i was in a store or anywhere actually.

press charges. no. but keep your already had ten dicks in your hands before noon shit to yoself. i keep it real.

Comment

word.

Comment

Must have been a really important phone call. He did not want to put the phone down.

CN

Comment

That's peaches, she works down at the mufuckin gas n go...

Actually that dude must be queer, hookers or not. I want a recording of the 911 call.

"*SOBS*....and then she rubbed her titties all over me and said she wanted to blow my balls off.....*SOB*"
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

i 100% guarantee that fool was on the phone with his old lady!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          i 100% guarantee that fool was on the phone with his old lady!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                          She was probably bitching him out for not being back home with her maxipads.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Bad decisions make for great stories.

I got hit on by two drunk black girls one night while I was talking on a pay phone in front of the Tom Thumb at Lovers and Greenville back when LaBares was across the street. They had just left LaBares and were good to go. I was balls deep in six holes for the rest of the night and I am AIDS free to this day.

FYI: mine were not as good looking as the 2 in the news story. One was smoking hot and the other one was what they like to call "Thick".....
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                              Bad decisions make for great stories.

I got hit on by two drunk black girls one night while I was talking on a pay phone in front of the Tom Thumb at Lovers and Greenville back when LaBares was across the street. They had just left LaBares and were good to go. I was balls deep in six holes for the rest of the night and I am AIDS free to this day.

FYI: mine were not as good looking as the 2 in the news story. One was smoking hot and the other one was what they like to call "Thick".....
                              Have you been to Tibet on a blue 5 legged Yack to the Mulasarvastivadin school's Individual Liberation Sutras, and talked to the Dalai lama about spiritual enlightenment and conversed about the "Interleaved Summaries of the Vinaya Discours".?

Something tells me that you have done it twice.

Comment

Working...
                              X