Ski resort recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With kids....no question. ..red river!

Its Cheap with many easy slopes for the kids..

Comment

I loved Breckenridge and Winter Park is also fun from what I remember.
      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

My niece and her husband love going to Telluride.

Comment

I think our next trip will be Winter Park if we get the chance. I've heard it's pretty nice.

Comment

Wolf Creek. Those who have been know what I'm talking about. Stay in Pagosa Springs, sit in the hot springs....ski in the best snow Colorado has to offer. All the big resorts like Durango (Purgatory), Breckenridge and Winter Park are always crowded with long lift lines. Wolf Creek usually has very little if any lines at all...and the place is HUGE. Best ski area in Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              Wolf Creek. Those who have been know what I'm talking about. Stay in Pagosa Springs, sit in the hot springs....ski in the best snow Colorado has to offer. All the big resorts like Durango (Purgatory), Breckenridge and Winter Park are always crowded with long lift lines. Wolf Creek usually has very little if any lines at all...and the place is HUGE. Best ski area in Colorado.
              We normally go to Durango over spring break and the lift lines aren't usually a problem. Couple minutes max wait on the bottom only. My biggest complaint is that it is a fairly small mountain. This year I think we are going to go to Wolf Creek at least once.

My favorite is Mammoth in CA. We went 2 years ago right after a huge snowstorm. We had great conditions and the mountain is huge. The only downfall is snow, but I doubt it will be a problem in December. Just way to cold for me then.
              www.cowlgaugeconcepts.com and on Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X