What do y'all think about the 50th Anniversay pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    Lt4s only came with stick. id own one, but i couldnt have both the stang and vette. My old c4 was rough, but i still miss it. Id love to have a clean low mile one. I love those cars.
    i sold a maroon 6spd 94 for $5700 a couple years back. put it on CL at 8pm and had a guy on the phone headed down from OKC within 30 minutes. I wanted to keep it but i was deep in my e30 and didnt have a place to keep it.

i may call on that white one SVO posted my damn self!

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      i sold a maroon 6spd 94 for $5700 a couple years back. put it on CL at 8pm and had a guy on the phone headed down from OKC within 30 minutes. I wanted to keep it but i was deep in my e30 and didnt have a place to keep it.

i may call on that white one SVO posted my damn self!

That thing is badass.

Comment

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
        That thing is badass.
        Sweeet baby jesus!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Would like to see it go faster than 121 in the 1/4.

Comment

Here is a 1991 ZR1 with 3,000 miles for $37.5K. Quite an investment.

Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I wonder if they'll actually get this much, the term mortgage seems more appropriate than financing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                I wonder if they'll actually get this much, the term mortgage seems more appropriate than financing.
                Fucking retarded. I can think of a whole lot mo bettta shit to buy with a $100k...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'm tempted to live chat with the Asian chick to ask if they are kidding.

Comment

Seems fair.

Comment

How many of these models are they making? Seems like I saw only around 35 somewhere?

Comment

Speaking of C4's - anyone remember John Meany's (from BigStuff3)? Real sleeper looking blue C4, with a 1300hp twin turbo SBC.

I can't find any good pictures, but here's a link on it -

The car was originally built around 2000 with a 800-900hp engine, and then he upped the power plant a couple years later. Supposedly made somewhere around 1370 peak, which is still big street car power by today's standards...insane for over a decade ago. I met and talked to him for a while on the 2003 Powertour....he long hauled it the whole way with zero issues, and said it averaged something like 18mpg out on the road. It was a neat build, he told me that he regularly commuted to/from work in it, and actually racked up quite a few miles over a few years. Apparently a pretty reliable build. I'll have to look around on another machine....pretty sure I took some pictures of it that year.
                        Last edited by Rreemo; 12-09-2015, 12:37 AM.
                        70' Chevelle RagTop
                        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                        X