Best place to get away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to get away

Looking at getting away in June for 4 or 5 days, what is the best place to look and book something? Or if anyone has a travel agent we could talk to, looking at Jamica at the moment. We want a beach, drinks and fun things to do. Places to stay away from, no kids are going, not really wanting to do a cruise.

Thanks in advance

Heaven.

Comment

Playa Del Carmen

Comment

Margaritaville

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
          Playa Del Carmen
          Beat me to it. Good selection of all inclusive resorts, some of which are adults only. Generally more quiet as the rabble goes to Cozumel.

Comment

Cancun area...adults only resort...if you want an economic trip.

Iberostar geand bavaro in the dominican if you want an awesome experience for a little more money. Get a swim up room

Comment

I don't mean to shit on your idea, but Jamaica is fucking filthy. That's why everyone else is recommending Mexico.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Panama City Beach Florida, Southwest flies to Panama City nonstop (2 hour NS), most Hotel chains are in PCB so it can be affordable and you have nice weather, kickass beaches, restaurants, DS fishing, because Salt Lyfe and USA!
                Last edited by Rick Modena; 11-09-2015, 05:15 PM.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Also...vegas is much better than both of those. Nice pools and better shit to don

If the seaweed problem is still going on or worse...that puts a damper on it as well.

Comment

Check out Excellence Gourmet All-Inclusives. There are a couple in Mexico. They are adults only, 24 hour room service, premium booze, and the food is pretty damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                      Playa Del Carmen
                      Playa. Hit Secrets Capri Rivera Maya though. Adults only.

For Cozumel, we liked Aora (sp?). Adults only also.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Go here:

It's exactly like the pictures. Some of the best beaches in the world, period. I think we have it rented again this winter for a week

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          Also...vegas is much better than both of those. Nice pools and better shit to don
                          It is also much more expensive. I like Vegas, but I can't relax there like I can on a beach.

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          If the seaweed problem is still going on or worse...that puts a damper on it as well.
                          Solid point, that stuff smells like dead hookers on a humid august day.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Secrets Maroma Beach is one of the best (closest) AI resorts I've ever been too.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              Heaven.
                              Been there. They dont allow alcohol.

Comment

Working...
                              X