Help out vets and get some neat stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help out vets and get some neat stuff

Okay, the Heroes Thanking Heroes program with the Coalition to Salute America's Heroes are having an online auction today. Full disclosure, the wife works with these nice people. They only hire disabled veterans and/or their spouses and stepped in when I first got back to buy me bed to sleep in and keep my heat on during one really bad winter when my propane tank went out. Unlike another organization, they do directly send checks for groceries and to keep your lights turned on if you need it.

Great people, go bid.

Event in Williamsburg, VA, United States by Heroes Thanking Heroes on Monday, November 9 201517 posts in the discussion.

The Heroes Thanking Heroes Program will be auctioning off items to raise funds for our program. Our goal is to help expand our program by 20% in 2016. All items won will be shipped after payment is received. Please make checks and money orders out to The Coalition to Salute America’s Heroes, the Address will be given to each winner by instant message. 100% of the money raised will go to the program which will help us meet our goal to hire more Veterans and or their primary caregivers in 2016.

Item's we have and more could be added in the upcoming weeks! Great stuff!!!

Richard Petty-etching with his autograph

Bobby Labonte team shirt. Never worn. Autographed by entire team when he drove for Joe Gibbs Interstate team.

Worn by Rusty at a Spring Michigan race. One of the years between 94-96. Each shoe has autograph and #2 autographed. Shoes wear on heal; demonstrating it was worn in race condition!

Salute Heroes Corn Hole Game

Signed football by Brain Kelly, head coach at Notre Dame.-

Hockey Night T-Shirt- Notre Dame and 25 Gift card

Signed CD Lorie Morgan-

Vera bradley bag

Bret Michaels- autograph Hat

Stella & Dot- ear rings and necklace

Autographed Salute hat with Nascar signature's

Holiday Decor - floral design
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool
Working...
X