Interesting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Thread

Cliff notes: Guy get anonymous letter from unknown neighbor about trash on the curb threatening to do a "drive by" or burn his house down.

His home took fire tonight and caught it on camera.

Side note: Some of the inbreds that post on ARFCOM make some of the folks here look like scholars.

"Wait, you have cameras and didn't see who left the note"

I swear, if I had to read that comment one more time I'd kick a puppy; couldn't stand the lack of reading comprehension.
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

What kind of ass clown gets so into their neighbors business that they are worried about when they pile their trash on the curb in front of their own house? I would hit dumpsters every week just to have shit to stick on my curb is someone did that to me.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        What kind of ass clown gets so into their neighbors business that they are worried about when they pile their trash on the curb in front of their own house? I would hit dumpsters every week just to have shit to stick on my curb is someone did that to me.
        Completely OT, but WTF is the pic in your avatar? I can't make it out.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

A train

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            That's him, the first time he disrupted the time/space continuum.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post

Comment

I thought it was a jet of some sort, but wasn't sure.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
                G'Day Mate

Comment

Bet he won't leave his trash out again!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X