No announcement yet.

What do you want for Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be really happy to get some new upper/lower control arms for the front end of the Mustang. I've already replaced them before, but since I'm old now, that was 20 years ago.

Comment

I want a new knife
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by boost addict View Post
        I want a GT350R for Christmas.

Appears as if there's a long line in front of me that's not going to allow that to happen. Lol
        Just let as many dealers know, as you can, that you are serious about it. If someone backs out they will start calling people. That is how I got my last vehicle. Buyer ordered the car. Car showed up on a Friday. Monday the dealer called me that the person that ordered it could not complete the deal. I was at the dealer within 10-15 minutes to take it home.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
          Just let as many dealers know, as you can, that you are serious about it. If someone backs out they will start calling people. That is how I got my last vehicle. Buyer ordered the car. Car showed up on a Friday. Monday the dealer called me that the person that ordered it could not complete the deal. I was at the dealer within 10-15 minutes to take it home.
          I did the same with my first GT500. Ended up with two of them inside of a week. Lol

I've let two dealers know so far. I'm gonna reach out to two more on Monday. Not crossing fingers yet but I'm sure somewhere out there is a guy that will have to back out. I just hope to be there to pounce.
          1990 Mustang GT - 8.17 @ 176
          1994 Supra TT - 6 speed
          2013 Viper Coupe - Just a Dodge
          2009 Rubicon - Lifted, geared, bumpered
          1991 Syclone - 25K miles
          1970 Roadrunner - Thanks Gary
          2013 GT500, 2016 Hellcat, 1972 C10
          1999 Baja - Water Toy

Comment

Of course there probably was not much of a line for this color.

Comment

A dealer out here has a single solid white GT350 listed as new inventory on their website, it's too early for me to pounce on it, but I'm curious if it's really available. Time for a test drive...

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                Of course there probably was not much of a line for this color.

What's funny is I absolutely LOVE that color! I know...call me weird. Lol my wife told me this AM she would like to see the 350R be Competition Orange. Fine with me.

Side note: Dealer here has a maroon Hellcat on the floor. I think they're at $25K markup on it. Crazy!
                1990 Mustang GT - 8.17 @ 176
                1994 Supra TT - 6 speed
                2013 Viper Coupe - Just a Dodge
                2009 Rubicon - Lifted, geared, bumpered
                1991 Syclone - 25K miles
                1970 Roadrunner - Thanks Gary
                2013 GT500, 2016 Hellcat, 1972 C10
                1999 Baja - Water Toy

Comment

love me some challenger

Comment

Working...