X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a 3k mattress.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      I will, on the other hand, shop the bay area on occasion to feel better about our living situation. lol
      Just ran across this one today. SF has the most expensive rent in the country. The median 1 bedroom rent is now $3,200 a month:

Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        Just ran across this one today. SF has the most expensive rent in the country. The median 1 bedroom rent is now $3,200 a month:

http://ww2.kqed.org/pop/2015/11/03/m...ign=FBKQED6069
        Holy shit, that's my mortgage....

Comment

Humble brag
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I want nothing for me.......and somone else to pay for the kid's and wife's gifts. Thay would be the best present ever.

Comment

Dude I Want That brings you the latest gear and gadgets, unique gift ideas, cool products and everything else you can buy on the web.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                Thats 3 of mine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I don't know how you and chili mac do it.

Comment

Let that sink in. That's $3k a month for one bedroom, no yard, no parking, and no equity. It isn't about the environment, lots of people drive Priuses and smart cars because it's all they can afford. heh

Comment

Let that sink in. That's $3k a month for one bedroom, no yard, no parking, and no equity. It isn't about the environment, lots of people drive Priuses and smart cars because it's all they can afford. heh
                      A Prius is still a pain in the ass to park in the city. Gotta go small - the Yaris was the best purchase I made there. If you're living in the city with no dedicated space, there's no way I'd drive a nice vehicle. Jammed in everywhere you go, dings all over the place.

I remember seeing 1 parking spot available in my neighborhood right when we moved in. It was $500 a month for the spot, I said fuck it I'll find something else later on if I need it - never saw another spot come open in 3 years.
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

I want a GT350R for Christmas.

Appears as if there's a long line in front of me that's not going to allow that to happen. Lol

So I expect at least a 1/18 scale model of one from Denny. I'll take white please
                        1990 Mustang GT - 8.17 @ 176
                        1994 Supra TT - 6 speed
                        2013 Viper Coupe - Just a Dodge
                        2009 Rubicon - Lifted, geared, bumpered
                        1991 Syclone - 25K miles
                        1970 Roadrunner - Thanks Gary
                        2013 GT500, 2016 Hellcat, 1972 C10
                        1999 Baja - Water Toy

Comment

It's actually higher than my mortgage, so humble brag recanted. Doh!

Comment

Holy shit, that's 150% of my monthly take home, give or take.

Comment

I looked up the mean household income out of curiosity, and it's only $100k, which seems disproportionately low, but explains all of the commuters.

Comment

I looked up the mean household income out of curiosity, and it's only $100k, which seems disproportionately low, but explains all of the commuters.
                                You would want median to get a more accurate picture, but yeah those numbers always seem off. I'm assuming it's factors like using AGI numbers, tons of generational wealth, people efficient at masking income, etc.

Median income for SF shows high 70's - that could be SF county. Highland Park reported median income is in the 80k range, no way that seems correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X