What do you want for Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    Not sure if you are up for DIY stuff...but you can save a ton of money on nice speakers or have much nicer speakers for the money if you want to build some. Im about to buy a set of Fusion 15 speakers from DIYsoundgroup. For a sub, do some research. SVS, Rhythmik, HSU...dont buy all the junk from Best Buy. The three companies I listed I believe all do in home audition with free shipping back within 30-45 days if you dont like it. I loved my SVS PB12NSD (still have it) but it doesnt compare to the two DIY 18s I built.
    Yep, I am, for sure... and Magnolia is about the closest I'll get to best buy..

Comment

To hit quota.

Comment

tools, led tails for the truck, race car parts, garage decor
        07 f250-family truckster
        08 Denali -baby hauler
        52 f1-rust bucket
        05 Jeep tj. Buggy
        livin the double-wide dream

Comment

no clue.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Muck boots, electric ratchet, jeans, LQ4
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I have two kids and a wife. I get NOTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                A KMG 2"x72" belt grinder with all of the different wheel sizes and attachments
                Making knives?

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                The old lady and I don't really do Christmas gifts for each other. It's all about the kid now anyways.
                Because you are a baller and just buy whatever you want, when you want it!
                Last edited by Chili; 11-05-2015, 10:30 AM.

Comment

I don't think I could convince the wife to buy a $400 knife.

It does look badass though.

Comment

I have a bunch of stuff on my Amazon wish list... Mostly outdoors / camping items.
                    • 5250ci External frame backpack
                    • Military Modular Sleeping System
                    • 750 Lumen Headlamp with 3400mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium Batteries
                    • Two Sided Whetstone and Leather Strop
                    • ENO Hi-Fi Speaker Case for using my iPod in my hammock
                    • Various Molle pouches for my 'BOB'
                    • Shemaugh
                    • Leatherman Wave
                    • Sawyer Mini Water Filtration System
                    • Lightweight Backpacking Cooking Bowl Pot Pan Set
                    • Portable Stainless Steel Lightweight Folding Wood Stove
                    • Nite Ize Figure 9 Tent Line Kit
                    • Couple of books: SAS Survival Handbook & Camp-Lore and Woodcraft
                    • Gun Cleaning Mat - AR-15 Printing

Not that expect even close to all of these things, just a wish list I put together for Lea.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      Well?

I'm looking for some ideas for myself. I know exactly what my wife wants, but I never know what to tell her.

Thought about a 48"x72" print for the wall in my office.
                      Found a really cool decanter that I kinda want.
                      Some books.

I'm boring. I even browsed uncrate.com for like an hour at lunch and didn't come up with anything. Maybe I should just tell her to make a donation to our retirement fund lol
                      What print do you want btw?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        I don't think I could convince the wife to buy a $400 knife.

It does look badass though.
                        I'm not sure I can even talk myself into one, but I would settle for a $150 one.
                        [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Shun-DM0766-Classic-Western-8-Inch/dp/B004M3ZF2Y/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1446741200&sr=8-6&keywords=shun+8+inch+chef+knife[/ame]

Comment

http://www.2luxury2.com/melnichenkos...s-maiden-sail/

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

This is incredibly difficult in my house. I'm addicted to Amazon, and buy just about anything I want (and even a bunch of crap I never wanted) right when I think of it or see it. There are a few large purchases that I just haven't made yet, but I wouldn't ask my old lady to spend that much. Sometimes she does anyway, so I try not to even tell her what those are, anymore. And then there is the fact that anything unique that she might come up with on her own, I would typically much rather do my own extensive research and pick out for myself. This frustrates the shit out of her, and I understand, but I don't like getting stuff that wouldn't be what I would have picked out, especially if it's something where now that I have one, it doesn't make sense to buy another that I really would want. A nice telescope, for example. I guess maybe that's what I want. BRB, headed to Amazon...

Comment

I have no idea. I really only want to take some time away from work, and spend time with my family.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X