Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you want for Christmas?

Well?

I'm looking for some ideas for myself. I know exactly what my wife wants, but I never know what to tell her.

Thought about a 48"x72" print for the wall in my office.
    Found a really cool decanter that I kinda want.
    Some books.

I'm boring. I even browsed uncrate.com for like an hour at lunch and didn't come up with anything. Maybe I should just tell her to make a donation to our retirement fund lol

A gun safe

Comment

In my best game show host voice...."AND.....a BRAND NEW CAR"!!!!!

Comment

A comet to hit Washington DC.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

A KMG 2"x72" belt grinder with all of the different wheel sizes and attachments
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I always have a hard time too. Anything that isn't expensive, I buy when I want it, and I hate to ask for anything expensive.

Comment

The old lady and I don't really do Christmas gifts for each other. It's all about the kid now anyways.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Just got a Vizio 55" 4k led TV this week. Picking up another 5.3/4l60 this weekend but I'm not counting that. I plan to buy a fox body org body soon to have a cruiser.

Comment

I keep a running amazon wish list to remind myself of stuff i will eventually want. I let my wife and parents peruse as they desire...its basically the following

-Acetal stock material

-more urethane casting supplies

-tapered ball nose end mills

-more random end mills

- pattern making 3 deg TPS router bit

- CO2 fill station

-record player

-gun safe

-book on influencing

-lifestraw

-high torque DC motor

-svo855s memoirs

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                    A KMG 2"x72" belt grinder with all of the different wheel sizes and attachments
                    You'll put your eye out

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      I always have a hard time too. Anything that isn't expensive, I buy when I want it, and I hate to ask for anything expensive.
                      Same

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                        I got some of those lifestraws. They make great stocking stuffers.
                        Have tou gotten the chance to use one yet?

Comment

Knockerballs!

Official KnockerBall commercial launches 8/15/14. Website will be available for ordering on the same day.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I want the new SIG MPX-K and a stamp, but I'll settle for a job with relocation benefits.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I want to make someone a good deal on my stock wheels.

Comment

Working...
                              X