Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
    Here is a buddy's wife's Yukon leveled
    I like that. I have driven suburbans I just never like their interiors or the way they rode. In their partial defense they were always uparmored and very heavy.

I'm a F150 or Expedition kind of guy. I actually want a 4wl Expedition up to the 2004 body but finding one in good condition is harder than hunting unicorns.

What package on the Yukons are 4wl drive?
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
      I like that. I have driven suburbans I just never like their interiors or the way they rode. In their partial defense they were always uparmored and very heavy.

I'm a F150 or Expedition kind of guy. I actually want a 4wl Expedition up to the 2004 body but finding one in good condition is harder than hunting unicorns.

What package on the Yukons are 4wl drive?
      Should be able to get 4wd in the: SLT, Texas Edition, and whatever the "base" model is. I think, but don't quote me on this; the Denalis are 2wd or AWD only. Our Denali is AWD and the lack of low range is fine and the fuel economy isn't much worse than a 2wd version... Which wasn't very good to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        Are people out there looking to buy these specifically or do you have someone you sell used rims to? I need to find a place online to check out rims. Not really sure if I want to stick with 20's or go down to something like 18's.
        They've been really popular for a few years. They were going for upwards of $1500, now you can get around $1000 for them. If I took them in for trade, I'd be able to sell them. You shouldn't have any trouble doing so on CL or ebay, if you decide to. I just figured I'd let you know before you got scammed into giving them away.

You can always look at some of the wheel options that we have on our website www.cleanridezauto.com. Fuel makes a few wheels that have a similar color (to the vehicle) in them. The D556 comes to mind.

http://www.fueloffroad.com/coupler-d556-w-12252.htm or the http://www.fueloffroad.com/beast-d564-w-19186.htm

Always happy to assist if you have any questions.

Matt

Comment

Working...
        X