Chevy Tahoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chevy Tahoe

Anyone here currently own one or owned one in the past couple years? I'm looking to get into a newer (not brand new) vehicle and this has just the amount of room I'm looking for. Mostly looking for issues people have had with these and I'm wondering if there's anything specific to expect in repairs at certain mileage points.

I haven't had a car payment in 10 years and there's been a bit of sticker shock with the prices of cars these days. Seems to be plenty of decent Tahoe's out there for under 25K without a ton of miles on them.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

I rented a new one for a week just this last week. I thought it was junk. Had a lot of power though. The week before I rented a new explorer and it was 10x better.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
      I rented a new one for a week just this last week. I thought it was junk. Had a lot of power though. The week before I rented a new explorer and it was 10x better.
      If the new explorers weren't fwd, i'd agree.
      (4x4 option)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        If the new explorers weren't fwd, i'd agree.
        (4x4 option)
        Yea if I had a heavy boat or something I wouldn't buy the explorer. Small trailers no problem. It's rated to tow quite a bit though. And if the expedition is anything like the Tahoe I would stay away from it also.

Comment

If you get one and don't use the third row seat, take it out and leave it out. It will get jacked.

Comment

My dad has one and I'm not a fan of the new explorers, plus they're quite a bit smaller.

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            If you get one and don't use the third row seat, take it out and leave it out. It will get jacked.
            That's the first thing I'd take out, need the extra room in the back for hauling shit around.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

They might be smaller but the explorer had more leg room in the middle row. I never sat in the back row of either car so I can't compare that. I seriously hated that Tahoe. It had just under 40k miles and the center console leather was torn in the corners. The overall feel of the car was cheap. It did drive nice though.

Comment

The Tahoe had one neat thing when you started going out of your lane without a turn signal it would vibrate your seat to warn you.

Comment

The torn leather sounds like a victim of fat people, much like steering columns in fords.

Comment

Stolen seats sound like a victim of minorities.
                    sigpic

Comment

race bait! good job juice.

2 of my mothers escalades have had the third row seats stolen out of them, both times sitting in the church parking lot once at bible study on a wednesday, and once at sunday service.

Comment

Why the hell would somebody steal a third row seat?

Comment

I'd go suburban.

Comment

Why the hell would somebody steal a third row seat?
                            So they can sell them to people who had their 3rd row seats stolen.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

yep, same with tail gates, they steal yours, and sell it back to you for $500.

Comment

Working...
                              X