Turns out he did not do anything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
    This goes beyond your normal bullshit. Did you give you log in credentials to one of the village idiots on this site? Your comparison is terrible. We still need all the facts in this case, but a car speeding at you and 3 guys walking down the sidewalk aren't even close to the same thing. As for this actual event, I don't care how badly the LEO's reacted, the dad carries a ton of responsibility for his actions.
    Indiscriminately opening up with gun fire at a perceived threat just because you can get away with it doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Put yourself in the exact same position but without a badge and try to excuse yourself for murdering a 6 year old child. My money is on you going to prison for the death no matter how much you feared for your life. Look up a man in Dallas county named Billy Simms from the early 90s who did the EXACT SAME THING as these officers did but he got 99 years for it except in his case the driver of the car had struck him once and was trying to do it again and his shots killed the drivers child.
    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 11-08-2015, 11:05 AM.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Don't start none ain't gon be none?

Cops responsible as well, but murder charges won't stick.

Comment

*negligent homicide

Comment

Whatever it is, the formal murder and attempted murder 2 charges won't stick.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            Playing bumper cars is not a capital offense even when you play it with the police. Shooting and killing someone because they hit a police car during a car chase is just murder on the part of the officers.
            Incorrect. Driving your car into someone or someone's car while they are still in it is AADW and lethal force is allowed to stop the threat police or not.

Until the video is out you guys are just speculating. I have no opinions on this story until I see the video. Does sound like the whole program that was being ran down there was sketchy though.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              Incorrect. Driving your car into someone or someone's car while they are still in it is AADW and lethal force is allowed to stop the threat police or not.
              If I am sitting on the jury it is not AADW given the circumstances that have been described.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                If I am sitting on the jury it is not AADW given the circumstances that have been described.
                Zero details have been put out about the incidents that led to the shoot. So what evidence are you basing this on?
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                X