No announcement yet.

Turns out he did not do anything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no excuse for not knowing what you are shooting at. Should the cops be charged with murder? No, definitely not. The problem is that they will be cleared of all wrong doing and there will be no consequences at all once everyone is done lying. And that should concern everyone.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I disagree. Some. Sure. Most even. But a child is still dead, and the father didn't pull the trigger.
      Sucks the kid died, but his dad put him in that situation it sounds like to me. RIP. Too bad he had a pos for a dad.

Comment

If the officers were in their cars then they were in no immediate danger from a guy backing into them.

Comment

Turns out he was trying to set up a hit on a city council member that was close to exposing his embezzlement.

Straight up Training day shithole cop.
          sigpic

Comment

Louisianna cops arrested.

Comment

Louisiana authorities announced the arrest of two law enforcement officers Friday in the shooting death of a 6-year-old autistic boy earlier this week.

Col. Mike Edmonson said officers Norris J. Greenhouse Jr., 23, of Marksville, and Derrick Stafford, 32, of Mansura, were charged with second-degree murder and attempted second-degree murder in the Tuesday shooting death of the boy and the wounding of his father, Chris Few, in Marksville.

Investigators are combing through evidence and Edmonson vowed to continue the probe wherever it may lead.

“That little boy was buckled in the front seat of that vehicle and that is how he died," Edmonson said. "He didn't deserve to die like that."

Body camera footage along with forensic evidence, 911 calls and interviews are all being reviewed. Edmonson expressed his disgust over what he saw on the footage.

“It is the most disturbing thing I've seen, and I will leave it at that."

WAFB reported that at least one officer had a working body camera.

Both Greenhouse and Stafford were working secondary jobs in Marksville as marshals when the shooting happened, Edmonson said. State police have been investigating the shooting that has raised questions almost from the start.

Two other officers were also involved in the shooting, but no other arrests have been made.

It's still unclear what led police to pursue Few and what triggered the shooting. The parish coroner said earlier this week that the officers were serving a warrant on Few when he fled, but Edmonson later said he had no information about a warrant.

Few's 57-year-old stepfather, Morris German, has accused the marshals of indiscriminately opening fire on the vehicle. German said Few was heavily sedated, unable to talk and has bullet fragments lodged in his brain and lung. He described Few as a loving father and added the man's son "was his whole life."

German added that the 6-year-old had been diagnosed with autism, describing him as a delightful child who "loved everything, everybody." German said the boy had no siblings and the family had recently moved to Marksville from Hattiesburg, Mississippi.

"I know a 6-year-old should not have been shot," German said.
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Can't say it was Dads fault yet until video is released. All we have so far is the word of the cops that "he ran" and lately a lot of "cops word" isn't very reliable or truthful.The cops also claimed he had "felony warrants" and that was a lie too. Cops can no longer be given the benefit of doubt. Its more than a few bad apples now a days.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                  Dad's fault. Might be cops fault too, but it's at least dad's fault.
                  Officers opening up with gunfire on a suspects car because an officer is having a tough time making an arrest is not something that should be a common occurrence but it happens nearly daily.

The police as we know them today are what the founding fathers were afraid of when they wrote about the dangers of a standing army.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I'm talking about the perp ramming their vehicles with his in order to evade.
                    That's hearsay until a video is produced showing us that. And with murder charges now brought against the two cops it's most likely another lie from those two cops just like the felony warrant lie they told. One of those cops had previously been indicted for aggravated rape in 2011. I'm willing to bet that when the video is released it will show that they were not "rammed" by the boys father.
                    Last edited by ftp; 11-07-2015, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Even one of the officers on the scene said the father "was not acting in a threatening manner"
                      Two Louisiana cops have been charged with murder after they allegedly gunned down an autistic 6-year-old boy and seriously wounded his father earlier this week, authorities said. Shocking body came…

Comment

Dad's fault. Might be cops fault too, but it's at least dad's fault.
                        Dude, I thought you were way more FTP than that.......

Comment

I'm talking about the perp ramming their vehicles with his in order to evade.
                          Playing bumper cars is not a capital offense even when you play it with the police. Shooting and killing someone because they hit a police car during a car chase is just murder on the part of the officers.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

If they can prove that they were in fear of being injured, it's going to go their way. None of us know anything yet. I'm just playing Devil's Advocate since most of the people on here already have the cops on the gallows.
                            I was walking down the street and saw 3 large black men any one of whom could have beat my ass and they all gave me an aggressive look that made me fear for my life so I shot and killed all 3 before they could harm me. Now tell me if that sounds reasonable to you.

Comment

Not only does it not sound reasonable, it's an awful comparison.

But, but, but... I was in fear for my life and just wanted to go home to my family.

Are you saying that the fears of a police officer and the life of an office are more important then my own?

Just imagine if you had been close to the shooting and instead of this mans child being killed one of yours caught a bullet. The death of a child at the hands of a police office is still the death of a child at the hands of a police officer no matter their reason for pulling the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                                But, but, but... I was in fear for my life and just wanted to go home to my family.

Are you saying that the fears of a police officer and the life of an office are more important then my own?

Just imagine if you had been close to the shooting and instead of this mans child being killed one of yours caught a bullet. The death of a child at the hands of a police office is still the death of a child at the hands of a police officer no matter their reason for pulling the trigger.
                                This goes beyond your normal bullshit. Did you give you log in credentials to one of the village idiots on this site? Your comparison is terrible. We still need all the facts in this case, but a car speeding at you and 3 guys walking down the sidewalk aren't even close to the same thing. As for this actual event, I don't care how badly the LEO's reacted, the dad carries a ton of responsibility for his actions.

Comment

Working...
                                X