¿Common Core?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monkey Island

When I was a little kid, I visited the big zoo in San Antonio. They had a place called "Monkey Island" where hundreds of monkeys lived out of cages. There was a very deep moat keeping them from getting out. Looked just like that classroom.

Comment

Yep....this is the kind of stuff Tommy sotomayor preaches about.
      sigpic

Comment

So a punk kid won't put up her cell phone and refuses to get out of her seat and comply after the teacher called the LEO in to assist, and the LEO gets fired for 'throwing' the student across the room while she's stuck in one of those 1 piece desks. That makes news all over the country. Meanwhile hood rats do hood rat stuff and no media picks it up. Makes sense to me.

Comment

i really need to be president....scratch that KING. for just like 6months. I will sort all kinds of shit out.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

It's funny that since I've moved to colorado, I haven't met one ghetto ass black person. They all act and speak so much differently than tx blacks, and I'm in a relatively low income area. I believe the worst of the worst congregate in certain areas. Chicago, Detroit, and Nashville are a few others. DFW is just about there.

I really wished I was raised somewhere else besides dallas because my view on black society is soo jaded it may never be fixed and videos like this make me rage, even though I know it's not in DFW it's not atypical these days.
            Last edited by FunFordCobra; 11-04-2015, 09:16 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              i really need to be president....scratch that KING. for just like 6months. I will sort all kinds of shit out.

god bless.
              You were the King, but you shit it all away on painkillers and antibiotics. Still can't believe you treated Priscilla that way.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

I am a product of the DISD in the mid-80's. While it wasn't near as crazy as what's going on in that video, it was the inmates running the asylum more often than not. I mention that only to put my opinion/comments into context. I am not surprised by the caveman like behavior seen in that video. What is surprising and a REALLY sad comment on the status of public education is the teacher's behavior in the video. It's almost like she's used to that kind of conduct in her class. Hell...she didn't even flinch or do anything when that kid acted like he was going after her. She almost looked bored by the whole situation. I'm not saying she's did anything wrong or is in any way to blame for what's going on in that video - I'm just saying I would have expected her to do more than simply ask a student to go get security. Sad...

Comment

Dallas just passed a $1.6B bond package to build new schools and improve old ones.

They should just use the money to hire thousands of Steve Wilkos-types to maintain order in every classroom. SAT scores will go outta sight.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                    I am a product of the DISD in the mid-80's. While it wasn't near as crazy as what's going on in that video, it was the inmates running the asylum more often than not. I mention that only to put my opinion/comments into context. I am not surprised by the caveman like behavior seen in that video. What is surprising and a REALLY sad comment on the status of public education is the teacher's behavior in the video. It's almost like she's used to that kind of conduct in her class. Hell...she didn't even flinch or do anything when that kid acted like he was going after her. She almost looked bored by the whole situation. I'm not saying she's did anything wrong or is in any way to blame for what's going on in that video - I'm just saying I would have expected her to do more than simply ask a student to go get security. Sad...
                    I thought she just looked defeated.

I don't even think that blacks realize they are imprisoning themselves with behavior like this. I was on DART yesterday and it's like they talk a different language. I couldn't "urban dictionary" fast enough to keep up with the slang riddled dialogue.

They want to be held to a current standard of decency, but are marching their way back to caves.

Some groups seek to get better educated, and will control the rest. And the sad thing is, that the blacks that recognize it and get out to make themselves better are savaged by their "people" for trying to be white/forgetting their roots/etc.

Comment

Rodnanay refreshing this thread like crazy every time it's back at the top of new posts.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        Dallas just passed a $1.6B bond package to build new schools and improve old ones.

They should just use the money to hire thousands of Steve Wilkos-types to maintain order in every classroom. SAT scores will go outta sight.

Jesus Christ THIS.
                        On the other hand they would just get killed or sued in a "Black lives matter" campaign.

I'm a Medic and the ONLY white guy in my apt complex. In my old garland hood, I got BLACK LIVES MATTER shoe polished on my car every other week because of my firefighter sticker.

I really thank god it wasn't keyed or instead of shoe polish they used fecal excrement lol. It may have been keyed or worse but I do have HK, NRA, and Wilson Combat stickers on it and known to walk around with guns so that helped..
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                          If she did anything, the kids' parents would riot until the school fired her, even after watching the vid.

Most blacks will cry foul to any disciplinary actions taken against "their people."
                          This. When I was in school, you got punished if you acted up. The principal had a big shoe sole and would use it if needed. Then, you got it even worse at home for acting like a fool and embarrassing yourself and family. The teacher looked defeated because she is defeated. She can't do anything to help, and the only people suffering are students that want to learn and better themselves.

If students want to act like that, they should be removed from class and taught a trade that will allow them to do something productive without trying to learn at a higher level. I'm sure there are some union plumbers around looking for some promising apprentices.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                            If students want to act like that, they should be removed from class and taught a trade that will allow them to do something productive without trying to learn at a higher level.
                            I agree.

A student should be permanently removed from the public school system for two serious discipline problems. They can then enter a trade school. If discipline issues continue, conscription. Our military can focus that kind of energy into something productive.

Jerome might intimidate an 85-pound English teacher, but he's going to be in a world of shit trying that with a drill sergeant.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                              When we first decided to home school our kids, we were looked at as crazy.
                              No way, man. We're both a product of Desoto schooling, so we know you did the right thing.

Comment

We rolled hard on Priscilla Ln.

Comment

Working...
                                X