UPS SurePost/FedEx SmartPost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Why would you use USPS over UPS? I can't stand when shit gets sent USPS.
    Saturday delivery
    Sunday delivery
    Cheaper

And in my experience...more reliable. I have had far more issues with UPS than USPS. I understand results vary for sure on that one. UPS recently "lost" a $30K tool that i needed but knew it was in their possession somewhere so we just had to wait it out. Also, UPS Christmas 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Why would you use USPS over UPS? I can't stand when shit gets sent USPS.
      the only downside I can find with USPS is that the tracking might as well be non existent.

Ive now bought two sets of drop in valve spring kits for GT40 heads from www.alexsparts.com/, and while it isnt free shipping, they ship USPS two day from cali to my door. This time the tracking is funky because they entered as "picked up" instead of dropped off when they entered. It's still updated with today for the ETA. Just for grins, I looked up shipping on fedex and usps for a 3lb 8x10x1 box, they are the same price for the basic ground shipping through fedex, but USPS is 2 day express.

Also, I happened to sell a turbo setup I made to adapt an svo t3 to a mazda mx6 2.2, to a guy in Spain. USPS was a couple hundred less than the others to ship to Spain.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

If you have an expensive items coming surepost and you need it faster, you can upgrade the shipment.... login to your UPS MyChoice account and you can pay $3 to upgrade to regular UPS delivery.

Comment

Working...
        X