No announcement yet.

Auto Shippers besides Perez Transport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get the two guys confused, but I used jr347 or the other Denton guy who is a part of Classic Car Liquidators in Sherman to transport my Mercedes. This was when the shop was still off Loop 288. It was their transport company they use for the business, not the individual.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Plane ticket is more than the cost to ship the car best I can tell so far.

Don't worry about that. I'll be real careful with it.

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa...is BJohnny a raytheoner? Is it possible that i know you?!

Comment

What's the vehicle and where is it coming from (zip code), Al? Are you wanting it shipped enclosed?

We ship 800-ish vehicles per year either coming in to, or going out of my work.

Comment

be careful. there are two zr1s in the north east, auctions may have put them somewhere else by now, that have been on and off the market for almost two years. one is wrecked and the other was a car that was blown up and put back together. I forget the colors. one was an 09 and one was an 11.

hope you get one. I tried for almost a year and just gave up and bought something else.

Comment

did you get it yet? any pics? link to the ad?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Whoa whoa whoa...is BJohnny a raytheoner? Is it possible that i know you?!
                pm sent, with pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  I'm thinking about buying a ZR1 that is in upstate New York.
                  Hell ya, details? I looked at a white ZR1 recently in southern California, couldn't pull the trigger. Love those cars.

Comment

You rang motherfucker? Fo real doe, just gimme a chance....

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                      pm sent, with pics.
                      Awesome...thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X