Research Shows Cocaine And Heroin Are Less Addictive Than Oreos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The King View Post
    If nothing else, you're a sensationalist in your posts. I find the image of rampaging fatties extremely funny, thanks for the morning laugh.
    If anything else, they'd finally get some damn cardio.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

All this bickering is based on junk science. The only thing that they proved is that rats like to eat oreos more than the like to be injected with coke and heroin.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        All this bickering is based on junk science. The only thing that they proved is that rats like to eat oreos more than the like to be injected with coke and heroin.
        Of the 3 which do you like the best?
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          Of the 3 which do you like the best?
          oreos.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

oreos.
            I will have to try them since they are the only one that will not get you locked up.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I will have to try them since they are the only one that will not get you locked up.
              wait, you've never eaten an oreo cookie?

Comment

wait, you've never eaten an oreo cookie?
                Not yet. I was not allowed sweets or sodas as a kid and now I am a sugar bandit if that sort of stuff is around so I never buy it.

Comment

Not yet. I was not allowed sweets or sodas as a kid and now I am a sugar bandit if that sort of stuff is around so I never buy it.
                  So you're a communist.

Comment

Well get you a glass of milk and discover life!

Comment

I was allowed sugar as a kid and definitely partook too often! LOL

as a teen and on into adulthood, I always championed the fact that "I don't have a sweet tooth. I prefer savory foods", etc. etc. etc.

Aaaaand then I quit drinking alcohol!

Thankfully, twenty years of very few sweets has helped train me how to act as far as sweets are concerned. We don't really buy the shit or keep it in the house. But yeah, ever since I stopped drinking, I can definitely knock down a good desert!

I don't do sodas or wrapped candy. But a good quality made desert is high on the want list these days LOL
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

oh, and Oreos fall under "wrapped candy" to me...

it would be like wasting my alcohol sobriety with Miller Lite or something.
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          So you're a communist.
                          Hardly; I am a very principled libertarian and borderline anarchist. My younger brother is a communist.

Comment

I avoid anything with added sugar whenever I can, and stopped drinking beer several years back to prevent diabetes and not become a raging fattie. Fatness just causes too many problems, grossness being among the most significant.

I shall not give up my cheese however.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              I avoid anything with added sugar whenever I can, and stopped drinking beer several years back to prevent diabetes and not become a raging fattie. Fatness just causes too many problems, grossness being among the most significant.

I shall not give up my cheese however.
                              Not to mention that fucking would be pretty tough if you were obese.

Like you I will never even consider giving up cheese.

Comment

Okay, I got some Oreos today. Who the fuck eats theses things? They taste like lard mixed with huge amounts of sugar and the cookie part was not worth a damn.

Comment

Working...
                                X