No announcement yet.

Non parent offense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That last insane roofer we had added a skylight to his own roof.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

Comment

Ah shit, who was it?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Prove that I'm a shit roofer.
          Prove that cleburne is a shithole.
          Please cite specifically, where cleburne has been has been proven to be a shithole in the past. And please cite specifically, where its been proven I'm a lousy roofer, in the past.
          So, you're begging people to prove something, but then you say...

You'd have to be an actual retard to think you could ever prove either one.
          So why the heck are you asking them to prove it? Unless, well... Ya, you said it.

Oh yeah back to the town. Kind of an idiotic statement, don't you think? I mean anywhere you go, there will be people who say it sucks. Anywhere. As well as people who say its great. So I'd really, really like to see your proof that the town is shitty. Lets see that proof! ROFL
          Eh, there are lots of places that very few people would say suck. Places that one would be considered very strange and extremely outside of the norm for disliking. And then there are lots of places that most people would say suck. Places where you'd be considered outside of the norm if you said it was great. Cleburne certainly falls more in the latter category. I've been there many, many times. There are worse places, sure, but don't waste your time defending Cleburne. In general, it's pretty much a shithole.

And yall don't know dick about cleburne lol. Its nothing but your average, random small(er) town.
          You probably don't know dick about small towns. Some of them are fucking glorious.

Comment

Be careful, he'll accuse you of being teh stoopid too!
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

For real though...

Last edited by Strychnine; 10-21-2015, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                For the record, and I think I speak for the whole board here, I am pretty happy you don't intend on having kids
                Excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  Whoa! I loled and then immediately felt like a real shit bag and wondered how one could say something so horrible...then i remembered youre training to be a professional shitbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Whoa! I loled and then immediately felt like a real shit bag and wondered how one could say something so horrible...then i remembered youre training to be a professional shitbag.
                    Exactly. But why feel like shit? It's the reality of the situation, as dark as it seemingly is.

From a quick search, it appears he was indicted (grand jury) on the charge of "DUI with a minor under 15" about 5 months prior to the skylight install. Not sure the two had anything to do with one another, but his trial couldn't have been to deep into the new year.

Comment

Working...
                    X