WWDFWMD? C7 or GT350?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
    I've managed to steer clear of all the bimmer swag, I think I can refrain from hopping on the vette bandwagon as well. It's a car/hobby, not an identity.
    I hate that it's spelled bimmer but pronounced as beamer. Just thought I'd put that out there for those of you who don't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I hate that it's spelled bimmer but pronounced as beamer. Just thought I'd put that out there for those of you who don't care.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Now I hate it even more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Now I hate it even more.
          QFBlake
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• My list grows daily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
              Link? Must be "LS1 stock."

Lowered to $120,000, now it's a steal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                QFBlake
                Hahah! Thanks and noted.

Comment

• I'm not going to read this whole damn thread, but I support both, with a slight edge to a GT350. A Cayman GT4 would really be the way to go, though. Get on a list for one.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• The new M2 has my interest piqued now, it's supposedly quicker than the M4 due to a better power to weight ratio, and in my opinion solves it's relatively boring styling as well.

Comment

• That's pretty funny they photoshopped their windshield banner over the top of another banner.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                        C7 or a gently used Viper. I've been trying to find a good deal on a Viper myself, it has been too long since I've had something fun.
                        What specs on a Viper do you prefer?

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                          With kids you won't have as much time to drive the 2nd car anyways. Get one 4 door performer (M3/M5) and call it a day.

Edit - I misread your post, but I'd still go M3/M5 and have the option for the extra space.
                          I'd add to this and say consider the CTS-V, even the CTS-V wagon. I've been trying to find a manual CTS-V wagon for a while now......

Comment

Working...
                          X