X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What car are you talking about??

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
      my perception of piece of shit is skewed from the collision industry. that and I took all the interior out for heat/sound insulation, and the only thing semi tightly bolted was the seats. I suppose you cannot expect much of the car when you crash going 150.

I just hate having to always pay attention. the lip was scratched when I got it, but I know I rubbed it at least once. running over anything on the highway is ass clenching fear. no way I could daily this car.

those are just the candy ass negatives. I do like the car. I have a room full of parts and will do heads and came his winter. hopefully before I am one of the guys crying about a dropped valve.
      Yeah don't run over anything on the highway, but that goes for any low sports car. Really all of that is par for the course with any lowered vehicle. But yeah, you crash it, loosen everything in the interior, and then remove all the sound deadening and it's going to feel cheap, hehe.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

since he only plans to came once, i assume he's talking about the vette. that and the dropped valve bit.

Comment

to clarify. mine is not wrecked. i added the insulation because i could not stand the console cooking my phone and the cabin noise from the day i first drove it home. the interior is just shitty and cheap. but hey. race car.

came... ipad bro.

Comment

i think that's lincolboy's cousin and'nem.

Comment

Ahh, he has a vette.

Comment

Your post is very confusing, I still don't know what the hell you said even after the correction, lol.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Automobiles For Sale - 2003 Porsche 996 turbo K24/20 - I bought this car in March 2013. It was an FVD stage 4 car it was a previous members on here, in fact I think a couple people on here have owned it. I have all the FVD receipts. It had K24/26 turbos, FVD filter, 5 bar FPR, FVD headers, FVD 60mm exhaust, FVD...

$45,000

Comment

jesus christ, and you're ridiculing LaserSVT for buying an Audi?! Ever see how much maintenance costs on a Porsche?

Comment

I have zero desire to own a 12 year old Porsche.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                        why u selling? for a gen 3 i hope!
                        I just meant if anyone had questions about the car. No V3 for me...they only come in auto (and I'm not choo choo enough for a new one). Amazing cars otherwise though, and the 8 speed is pretty good. Something not right about a sedan capable of 200mph off the showroom floor.

Comment

apologies.

i haz corvette. i work in the collision industry. nothing is going to do too well in a high mph crash, but still not impressed with the build quality of the car.

but motor and chassis. race car.

word.

Comment

Who can fix a door ding? My kid got my 15 last week.

Comment

Oh yeah, and vettes don't get door dings.

Comment

This place is dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X