Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Matt!

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    Lord knows I've dated my share of flat-assed chicks because of their nice rack and pretty face.
    LMAO!

Comment

I feel like an idiot.
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
        Thanks, Matt!
        If you ever need to know something that you'll use once then likely never need again, but it will still stick with you taking up valuable brain real estate forever... let me know, I'm your guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          If you ever need to know something that you'll use once then likely never need to know again but it will still stick with you taking up valuable brain real estate forever... let me know, I'm your guy.
          I'm the same way about stupid car facts like color combinations and differences in years. That said, if anyone is considering a 2nd gen CTS-V (2009-2015), let me know.

Comment

If you ever need to know something that you'll use once then likely never need to know again but it will still stick with you taking up valuable brain real estate forever... let me know, I'm your guy.
            Lmao!

Comment

If you ever need to know something that you'll use once then likely never need again, but it will still stick with you taking up valuable brain real estate forever... let me know, I'm your guy.
              I think you should start a "Ask me about something you will never use again thread".

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                I'm the same way about stupid car facts like color combinations and differences in years. That said, if anyone is considering a 2nd gen CTS-V (2009-2015), let me know.
                why u selling? for a gen 3 i hope!

Comment

Lord knows I've dated my share of flat-assed chicks because of their nice rack and pretty face.
                  I can deal with a lot, but a Hank Hill ass is not one of them...

deduct points
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

deduct points
                    A big ol booty is a must.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

deduct points
                      The key word being dated, those were the test drives, the one that I papered has a rear-end that I could stare at for days.

Comment

The key word being dated, those were the test drives, the one that I papered has a rear-end that I could stare at for days.
                        Pics for verification?

Comment

Smallish tits? No problem. But I can't even pretend if there's no donkey butt.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                            corvettes are pieces of shit. i have no idea how some people daily them.

even still. I really like my car. it is a c6, but compared to a c7 it is like a cavalier as for as the interior.

the gt350 seems to be like the z28. cool as hell,but not too much point to just drive a to b.
                            I daily'd my vette pretty damn easily, 32mpg, comfortable, never had any big issues with it, cheap maintenance. Only real expense is tires when that comes around. Great car as far as I was concerned.

I've always looked at special edition mustangs the same. They were all built on the cheapest trim level's budget at their core. It's a $24,000 car with a bunch of shit on it. A vette was built from the ground up as a $50,000 sports car. You're going to inherently see higher quality with that kind of budget difference.
                            Last edited by CJ; 10-21-2015, 04:58 PM.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That's one of the best things about the Vette. I mean, they're giving fuel away right now, but still

Comment

my perception of piece of shit is skewed from the collision industry. that and I took all the interior out for heat/sound insulation, and the only thing semi tightly bolted was the seats. I suppose you cannot expect much of the car when you crash going 150.

I just hate having to always pay attention. the lip was scratched when I got it, but I know I rubbed it at least once. running over anything on the highway is ass clenching fear. no way I could daily this car.

those are just the candy ass negatives. I do like the car. I have a room full of parts and will do heads and cam this winter. hopefully before I am one of the guys crying about a dropped valve.
                                Last edited by jammeejamm; 10-21-2015, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X