Bow chicka wow wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bow chicka wow wow

A woman said she was shocked to discover that her boyfriend of two years was actually a female friend after removing her blindfold following a sexual encounter, according to court reports.

Gayle Newland, 25, from Cheshire, England, allegedly posed as a half-Filipino, half-Latino man named Kye Fortune and developed a relationship with the unnamed victim over the Internet and the phone.

Newland told her alleged victim that ‘he’ had been in a car accident and had a brain tumor, the Telegraph reported.

After becoming “really good friends,” the duo decided to meet in person under one stipulation: Kye asked the woman to wear a blindfold because he was scarred and "anxious about the way he looked."

But after a sexual encounter during their last meeting, the victim said that something was “not right.”

She removed her blindfold and was surprised to find Newland instead of a man. Newland allegedly hid her true identity by wearing a wooly hat, a prosthetic penis and by binding her chest with bandages, the Chester Chronicle reported.

Wait a minute, this chick tricked another chick into meeting her with a blind fold on and fucked her not once but twice! thats impressive.

Comment

A dike in her early 20's enrolled in my high school using a 17 year old boys DL and seduced half a dozen girls before the capper was exposed. One of the the girls told her older sister that after the "Boy" ate her pussy she offered to give up some pussy or to suck his dick; the "Boy" said "No" and the older sister knew that there was no way in hell that would happen with a real man/boy and became suspicious.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

We needs pics of the prosthetic penis to confirm.
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          We needs pics of the prosthetic penis to confirm.
          you asked for it :

GYSOT !!!
          Last edited by prostock1; 02-04-2016, 02:01 PM.
          sigpic
          "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
          through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
          We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
          my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Covert lesbianism? Fuckin A!

Reminds me of Boys Don't Cry.

Comment

bitches are so dumb.

Comment

It's all fun in games now.. but when I did it to Don it was "gay". Double standard bull shit.

Comment

So she was willing to blindfold herself to have sex with someone she had never met before? That kind of story usually doesn't turn out well.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                    So she was willing to blindfold herself to have sex with someone she had never met before? That kind of story usually doesn't turn out well.
                    It has always worked for me, you just need to check for a wienie before you start.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                      every time i think i've seen the dumbest most brainless shit in the world, this site always proves me wrong
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                        A dike in her early 20's enrolled in my high school using a 17 year old boys DL and seduced half a dozen girls before the capper was exposed. One of the the girls told her older sister that after the "Boy" ate her pussy she offered to give up some pussy or to suck his dick; the "Boy" said "No" and the older sister knew that there was no way in hell that would happen with a real man/boy and became suspicious.
                        Someone is slipping. This was post 3 instead of post 2.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                          Someone is slipping. This was post 3 instead of post 2.
                          Some of you guys are google wizards so this story should be easy to find. The school is in Flower Mound TX and I believe that the PD that busted the gal was the Highland Village PD.

Comment

... sheena was a man

WH

Comment

Working...
                            X