land legal records?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• land legal records?

Where could a guy go to obtain any survey or legal document pertaining to a piece of land? anywhere online?

Texas Land and Cattle Records.COM

[/b]
    sigpic
    "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
    through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
    We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
    my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

I checked the county website, they give a little info, but not exactly what I am looking for. I am specifically trying to find out in what year a specific piece of land was separated and a deed was issued. Maybe I am reading the county website wrong and that is what it is saying, but it is pretty vague.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
        I checked the county website, they give a little info, but not exactly what I am looking for. I am specifically trying to find out in what year a specific piece of land was separated and a deed was issued. Maybe I am reading the county website wrong and that is what it is saying, but it is pretty vague.
        sounds like a trip to the county clerks office may help you...prepare to do some digging..It would help greatly if you could narrow down the year you think it may have been separated

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
          sounds like a trip to the county clerks office may help you...prepare to do some digging..It would help greatly if you could narrow down the year you think it may have been separated
          If I am reading the website correctly, the original deed was issued back in 1983, but I want some clarification. Guess i give them a call tomorrow and see what I can find out.

Comment

a call probably won't do much... you have to go down and research yourself most likely
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

A Title Company would do a property search for you, but they aren't free. You can also do the same search with a lot more effort at the County

Comment

There are a shitload of out-of-work landmen these days who could help you

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                  You've got that right. You can get directions, business hours, free on-hold music and voice mail chats if you call.
                  It comes down to that whole cannot give "legal advice" statute in the government code.

Best bet is to go to your county clerks office. Denton County has all land records online.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    There are a shitload of out-of-work landmen these days who could help you
                    This, and they are going to go down to the courthouse and scour through records.

Comment

They are sometimes nice if you have section numbers etc. Don't just walk in with a address.

Comment

Working...
                      X