Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I can tell that I can trust you" after you've known each other for 5 mins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4king View Post
    I can't stand the PDR guys. I literally had to run them out of the parking lot because they were spray painting a white honda accord with my cheapest rustoleom paint in the parking lot. Don't ever ever ever trust some one to fix a dent because it will be 90% bondo and autozone rattle can rustoleom. And btw that was at my north plano store not even close to being in the hood
    Well that wouldn't be "pdr" then, would it.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      Well that wouldn't be "pdr" then, would it.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

i trust everyone................ but then i do carry a voice activated recorder .
        Last edited by bubbaearl; 10-18-2015, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Sounds like stripper speak after you lay out a hundo.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
            i trust everyone................ but then i do carry a voice activated reorder .
            Link?
            WH

Comment

they are available everywhere from matchbook to pen in size. i started carrying one in the late 70's to cover my ass with the van companies. i carry this one now when meeting with a customer or anyone from the school . people fucking lie and bs when making a deal. these things have saved by ass more than once . they are cheap insurance at 30 bucks .

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/iGearPro-Voice-Activated-Audio-Recorder/dp/B00UW0VG2E/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1445189655&sr =1-4&keywords=pocket+recorder[/ame]

Comment

but isn't that illegal and dismissable in court? I thought both parties had to have an understanding that the conversations were being recorded.

Comment

not in texas. as long as one party knows it is being taped.

Comment

This is a concern for gaynay
                    WH

Comment

Working...
                    X