Reverse phone request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse phone request

Friend of mine has been receiving random threatening text for over a year. She usually blocks the number and its good for a while and then they'll start under a new number. Last night she received one stating "I will find you and rape you". She changed her number today and contacted the police to file a report. The officer told her they couldn't do anything without a name or person to link it too. Anyway a quick reverse look up didn't bet me anything. I'm hoping the DFWmustangs detectives can dig something up for me.

Phone number is 4692052667

Thank you in advance

David

The pd should be able to reverse look up the number
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Honestly, none of that makes any sense. She waited over a year to report threatening calls/texts to the police? When she did, they were dismissive because she couldn't provide a name? Odd. I think threatening "rape" falls under the guidelines of making a Terroristic Threat in Texas penal code. Because it's an act of violence. She should have turned all text and correspondence over to the police a long time ago. It was probably something she sold on Craigslist at one point and had her phone number attached to it. This is how these stories usually turn out these days. Lots of bored idiots out there who like to troll people for a quick laugh. Or, there could be much more to the story that she's not telling you.

469-205 is Irving, Tx

Good luck.

Comment

Cmarsh93z - Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Reverse Phone Lookup Information Phone Number: 469-205-2667 Phone Type: Landline Phone Company: NEUTRAL TANDEM-TEXAS, LLC - TX Country: USA - United States City: DLFTWTARPT State: Texas - TX

Read more at http://checkwhocalled.com/phone-number/1-469-205-2667

Comment

I don't think she's ever posted anything on Craigslist. She usually keeps to herself. It's always a differednt number and the messages came randomly since she would just block the number after each instance. This is the first time there has been a threat of rape or physical violence.

Thank you likeitfast, I'll give the link a look and pass the info along

Comment

I would kill to get a random rape phone call!

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Does sound like there is a bit of missing info here. Could be getting bad though, since its escalating. Guy might be finally starting to lose his shit.
                WH

Comment

I don't know if there's more to the story or not, only what she told me when I asked why she got a new phone number. Either way, it's a shitty thing for someone to send a person. I was hoping to trace back to a name so she could see if it's a co-worker, someone from her past, etc.

Comment

Text from a landline? Sounds like someone is spoofing their number.

Comment

Call the fucking number and ask for Chuck.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

There are numerous apps that will record a call on your cell. If he happens to call again, let him talk and hang himself.

Comment

It's always been through text message, I sent a text to the number and also tried calling it from a private line. No reply to the text and got a textme voicemail box or some sort when I called. So far looks like nothing but dead end.

Comment

Never give out your real number. There is google voice for a reason.
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Here's screen shots of the texts from Thursday, also had her send me 2 other numbers she's had texts from. The 2149265411 shows grand praire T Mobil name" LOWRENCE, MILUSK.

Comment

Working...
                              X