Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scaffolding collapse in Houston just now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny
    T
    I make a living off of scared employers that get bullied by regulators. Most of my business isn't proactive. It's reactive, unfortunately.
    You in business with Boost Addict?

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
      It would fail as well if a vehicle ran into the scaffolding... At least that's what they are saying.
      Not so sure. The flexibility and way it's all tied together makes me think a localized failure would be just that.

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
        It would fail as well if a vehicle ran into the scaffolding... At least that's what they are saying.
        I don't know. I have seen some crazy shit done in Asia and the Middle East that would make inspectors here have an anneurism. I have driven by stuff there that has failed as expected, but there is so much more that doesn't fail, and I don't know how other than shear stupid luck. My point is that there is alot of stupidly unsafe stuff done in other countries that somehow doesn't fail, so I wouldn't be so sure that the bamboo stuff in China would if hit by a truck.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          I don't know. I have seen some crazy shit done in Asia and the Middle East that would make inspectors here have an anneurism. I have driven by stuff there that has failed as expected, but there is so much more that doesn't fail, and I don't know how other than shear stupid luck. My point is that there is alot of stupidly unsafe stuff done in other countries that somehow doesn't fail, so I wouldn't be so sure that the bamboo stuff in China would if hit by a truck.

bamboo is ridiculously cheap vs what we use. We should use it here but people would have a field day.

Comment

Working...
          X