Help me find an RC Jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me find an RC Jeep

I want to get one for my dog for Christmas. I am going to drive it around in the back yard pulling a stuffed rabbit and let him chase it around.

But, it's kind of for me, too....

Jeep, Hummer, Truck, I don't really care. Want to get one that's cool to play with, can climb some simple shit, and I can add weight to the front so if the dog tugs on it from the rear it won't immediately tip over...

ebay
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

You could probably get away with a cheapie for the pup, but this'll keep you entertained for a little longer.

Don't go digging around the website, or you're liable to spend more than you initially intended...

Comment

i have an axial wraith and its fun as shit. the scx10 is cool too

Comment

Oh, and here's the full line up, LaTrax is a subsidiary of Traxxas. I started with a stock Slash, and a grand later it's got several bodies, lights, Lipo, brushless, etc., and'll wheelie to 60 mph. Perfect for chasing the dog around, or running him down, whichever. lol

Welcome to The Traxxas Model Showroom. Please review our lineup of RC cars, RC trucks, RC crawlers, and RC boats.

Comment

Brushless Mamba Traxxas E-revo. It's close to a grand, and with the right batteries it can flip on flat ground. The dog will love it.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              Brushless Mamba Traxxas E-revo. It's close to a grand, and with the right batteries it can flip on flat ground. The dog will love it.
              Until it slams into him at full speed and breaks his leg. LOL!

Neighbor kid has one. I was doing 40 down the street and it passed me like I was parked.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                Oh, and here's the full line up, LaTrax is a subsidiary of Traxxas. I started with a stock Slash, and a grand later it's got several bodies, lights, Lipo, brushless, etc., and'll wheelie to 60 mph. Perfect for chasing the dog around, or running him down, whichever. lol

https://traxxas.com/products/showroom
                I can't look at the latrax video at the moment due to slow offshore bandwidth, but holy shit these things are cool as fuck!

One for me, one for the dog... !!

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post

https://traxxas.com/products/showroom
                  2wd or 4wd? I have the 2wd with the lcg chassis, all rpm suspension, proline shocks, metal axles. with a 2s its fast. the 3s is stupid.

Comment

I see a broken leg in the dogs future.

Comment

I got my Losi on ebay for a lot cheaper than new with lots of mods. Axial makes some cool stuff too.

Comment

Been watching Night at the Museum and want to recreate the T-Rex chasing the bone?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            Been watching Night at the Museum and want to recreate the T-Rex chasing the bone?
                            It's more to do with there's a rabbit that shows up at exactly the same time every night in the back yard. My dog (dachshund) knows he's out there and begs to go out. When I do, the rabbit takes off at the last minute and goes under a hole in the fence.

He wants that rabbit really bad.

He loves his stuffed animals and chasing one would serve a bunch of purposes including wearing his little ass out so he will crash out when we do instead of being a pain in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                              Until it slams into him at full speed and breaks his leg. LOL!

Neighbor kid has one. I was doing 40 down the street and it passed me like I was parked.
                              Mine can do 100 no sweat. I literally have never "floored" it. It will do a backflip from a full stop by just punching it.

Comment

Working...
                              X