Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My friend got shot at AT&T stadium last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP to Richard.

Comment

• Fuck man, cut down in cold blood while having fun with his friends.

Thoughts and prayers to the family. Sorry for your loss soap.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• sorry to hear that SOAP, I hope that guy didn't post bail already and gets to enjoy the news of his enhanced charge.

Comment

• Fuck man... Sorry to hear. Rip Richard. Hopefully that dude burns but he's probably going to plead insanity and all sorts of other Shit.

Comment

• Any word if they caught the ones who were telling him to shoot him so they can be charged as accessory to murder?
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Rip

Comment

• That's just horrible man. RIP to someone just helping another. Crazy world

Comment

• and also, i hope all the assholes who were talking shit earlier in the thread, can take a second and reflect on what dicks you are.

Comment

• sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Damn, that sucks. Sorry to read it.

R.I.P. Stanley Tucci
                      sigpic

Comment

• Sorry to hear SOAP,

RIP Richard

Comment

• That's terrible. Sorry, soap.

I hope some of the crowd does get charged too. They deserve it as well.

It's sad to say that Dallas sports are becoming like Yellow Belly. I will probably never go to another Cowboys game after this, and now I need to reconsider going to Rangers games. My family just doesn't need to be around those kinds of people.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that. Godspeed to Richard.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              That's terrible. Sorry, soap.

I hope some of the crowd does get charged too. They deserve it as well.

It's sad to say that Dallas sports are becoming like Yellow Belly. I will probably never go to another Cowboys game after this, and now I need to reconsider going to Rangers games. My family just doesn't need to be around those kinds of people.
                              Arlington has been like that for well over a decade dude...

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                                Little did I know that the Mistry man at the door was my loss prevention manager for the new store. His name was Richard sales.
                                Do you know Jim White?
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X