Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My friend got shot at AT&T stadium last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go sports! My team did stuff and moved the thing to the other thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Ot blows my mind that people can ever care that much about a team winning or losing a game...wtf

Sorry to hear soap...surround yourself with better people. This wasnt your driver by any chance was it?
      No. Different guy my friend who got shot is a standup guy. He's been a manager at fiesta for 14 years.
      He's a cool headed guy. Not one to look for trouble he has a CHL. But saw no need to carry at a football game. And besides guy shot him in the back of neck.
      Last edited by soap; 10-12-2015, 01:01 PM.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        No. Different guy my friend who got shot is a standup guy. He's been a manager at fiesta for 14 years.
        He's a cool headed guy. Not one to look for trouble he has a CHL. But saw no need to carry at a football game. And besides guy shot him in the back of neck.
        An article I saw earlier made it sound like an execution style shot.

Fucking disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
          An article I saw earlier made it sound like an execution style shot.

Fucking disgusting.
          He probably snuck up behind him. Several other of my friends were there with him. I asked one of them what the heck happened but he's a little bit out of it right now. All my friends are good people. I don't hang around with bad people. For just this kind of shit. But sometimes trouble finds you.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

He probably snuck up behind him. Several other of my friends were there with him. I asked one of them what the heck happened but he's a little bit out of it right now. All my friends are good people. I don't hang around with bad people. For just this kind of shit. But sometimes trouble finds you.
            I beg to differ...

Comment

Who knows, but the article said they were in a fist fight and then the shooter had the gun to the victim's head. Said the crowd was egging him on, and he pulled the trigger.

It's hard to believe people would be doing that. Heck, if someone is drunk and fighting and pulls a gun, assuming I'm unarmed, I'm finding cover.

Comment

Yes yall are all awesome, drinking whisky while driving, motel room destroying, cat napping, animal fetish, stand up guys.............

Comment

some of us on this site are real cocksuckers.

god bless
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    Yes yall are all awesome, drinking whisky while driving, motel room destroying, cat napping, animal fetish, stand up guys.............
                    He was not on our trip.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Sorry about your friend soap. Hope he pulls through.

Pretty cowardly thing to do to pull a gun on someone during a drunken brawl. Times ten if he got shot in the back. And f%^# everyone egging the shooter on if that was the case.

I never understood the fascination with parking outside the stadium just to tailgate. Unless you're single and looking for whores.
                      WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                        Sorry about your friend soap. Hope he pulls through.

Pretty cowardly thing to do to pull a gun on someone during a drunken brawl. Times ten if he got shot in the back. And f%^# everyone egging the shooter on if that was the case.

I never understood the fascination with parking outside the stadium just to tailgate. Unless you're single and looking for whores.
                        The crazy thing is I was supposed to go with them. But had too much work.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Channel 5 news had the perp's mugshot.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

He was a musician.

Comment

it was chente?

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                it was chente?
                                lol!
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X