Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My friend got shot at AT&T stadium last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean what's the worst that could happen at this point? You get caught? Run forest run.

Comment

• i'd go to Poland and find a nice 15 year old with twin brothers to protect me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        i'd go to Poland and find a nice 15 year old with twin brothers to protect me.
        They do not like blacks in Poland, American or not.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          They do not like blacks in Poland, American or not.
          no black poles?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            no black poles?
            They have one but he got thrown into prison.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Seems like hunting season for any family members that would be inclined to do so.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                He's not off scot-free, you tit.
                Unless Mexico is suddenly the most compliant country ever with extraditing people, i'd say there's a good chance he's "gone."
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  no black poles?
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Don't you have to put up collateral to secure a bond, on top of the 10% fee? I understand that when your facing life in prison, or the death penalty, losing $100k isn't necessarily a bad option for some people, but assuming it was his family that put it up, he'd be fucking them over pretty bad.

I wonder where this fucker even come up with $11k? I love my family, but I don't know that I would be fronting that kind of money and risking even more knowing full well they basically executed an innocent person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      Don't you have to put up collateral to secure a bond, on top of the 10% fee? I understand that when your facing life in prison, or the death penalty, losing $100k isn't necessarily a bad option for some people, but assuming it was his family that put it up, he'd be fucking them over pretty bad.
                      If any of my family did what he did, I'd let that piece of shit sit in jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        If any of my family did what he did, I'd let that piece of shit sit in jail.
                        Exactly! See my ninja edit.

Comment

• Is the ankle monitor easy to disable?
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            Is the ankle monitor easy to disable?
                            Cut it off and run.. It's not like there are cops sitting down the street just in case. I bet a person would have enough of a head-start to make it very difficult to find them. Especially if it was all planned out in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              Cut it off and run.. It's not like there are cops sitting down the street just in case. I bet a person would have enough of a head-start to make it very difficult to find them. Especially if it was all planned out in advance.
                              Cut it off and tuck it under you co-workers car at work and then Houdini up out of that bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                Cut it off and tuck it under you co-workers car at work and then Houdini up out of that bitch.
                                Well, they'll know once it's cut off regardless, so trying to fool them like you might with other types of tracking devices would be a waste of time. Like I said, you would just need a plan in place, preferably known only to you, and you could just cut and run. A car untraceable to you that will not be missed, a burner cell phone, and cash.. It may be a little difficult to get out of the country, but I have a feeling that getting across the border into Mexico would be a little easier than the opposite. Which we all know isn't apparently that difficult. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X