No announcement yet.

Son Said He Felt 'Good' After Murdering His Mother and Cutting Out Her Heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son Said He Felt 'Good' After Murdering His Mother and Cutting Out Her Heart

What the... dude is fucked up!

A California man charged with murdering his mother told police that killing her and desecrating her body felt “good,” according to reports.

Omar Pettigen, 31, allegedly used a tomahawk that hung on the wall of his 64-year-old mother’s Monroe apartment to strike her on the head before shooting her in the back at least seven times and cutting open her chest to pick up her heart, according to court documents obtained by The New York Daily News.

He put the heart back in Nailah Pettigen’s body and then reportedly masturbated because “he needed to be with himself and needed a release after the event,” the documents apparently said.

Link to full story

"We don't have a tomahawk problem in this country, we have a people problem."
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Someone just wanted attention

Comment

That's taking "Go fuck your Mother" to a whole new level!

Comment

Ban Mothers!
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Thanks Obama!!

Comment

#AssaultTomahawk

#RedLivesMatter
              G'Day Mate

Comment

Christmas this year is going to be a little awkward.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

It's time to make some common sense decisions about the hardware store loophole to buy tomahawks and high capacity backpacks to carry them.
                  WRX

Comment

LMAO @ the "SVO wrote Temple of Doom" tag.

Comment

The tags are great! Jesus that had to be a sick family.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        LMAO @ the "SVO wrote Temple of Doom" tag.
                        I am as sick as a dog right now but that nearly made me laugh my guts out. I owe someone a couple of drinks for coming up with those tags.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                          I am as sick as a dog right now but that nearly made me laugh my guts out. I owe someone a couple of drinks for coming up with those tags.
                          The board trolls need the take notes from you and live more interesting lives. I'm inclined to believe every one of your stories because you stick to your guns.

Comment

Working...
                          X