Thought I was turning 40.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I was turning 40.

Turning the big 40 tomorrow. And it's to the point i get depressed thinking about it. I instead Think of when I was in my prime and had the most fun. My 20's.

Is it normal to feel this way or am i going through what's called a midlife crisis? Physically I don't feel old at all. Mentally when I'm not thinking about it I'm always young at heart And play around like a kid. But again just when I actually think about the number 40. I immediately don't want to think of it anymore I try to force myself to think about something else.
    Last edited by soap; 10-06-2015, 11:46 PM.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Nope it's normal to feel this way. You've had most of the fun you are going to have. Seen most of the sights. Driven most of the fast cars. Had most of the women you are ever going to have.

Life is pretty much down hill from here on out.

Comment

Originally posted by S_K View Post
      Nope it's normal to feel this way. You've had most of the fun you are going to have. Seen most of the sights. Driven most of the fast cars. Had most of the women you are ever going to have.

WTF is wrong with you dude? I turned 40 along time ago and things get better everyday. I get more ass now then I ever did and I was no slouch at getting laid when I was younger.

Soap: You will be fine. I may even be able to find you a cow to play with.

Y'all do know that the beast farm of internet infamy is out in Wyle don't y'all?
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by S_K View Post

Your the first person to not sugarcoat it, I appreciate that.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          Don't be a punk homie. It is only bad if you make it bad.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

If it helps, you look 48.

Only 15 months away for me. Fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              Don't be a punk homie. It is only bad if you make it bad.
              I guess it because I was one of those kids who always thought I'd never get old. Or making fun of people who were just in their 30's.

Earlier today my mom called me over to tell my we may have to put the old man in a nursing home. He can't even walk at all. Y'all can call me crazy but I would want Jesus just to kill me before I get to that point. I think maybe that's why I'm so wrapped up into the issue.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I turned 40 in August and threw the best party of my life. Its just a number and a good excuse to celebrate. Quit being a baby and plan something fun and invite cool people.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  I turned 40 in August and threw the best party of my life. Its just a number and a good excuse to celebrate. Quit being a baby and plan something fun and invite cool people.
                  I guess I'll make the best of it. Thinking about getting a hooker and a bottle of wild turkey.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Will be there shortly and not sweating it at all.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

get on Test injections...you'll feel fine!

Comment

I got a client who is a close friend that stayed single his whole life, was an F4 pilot during the Vietnam war and flew for various airlines until he retired. He is in his 70s and going strong. He fishes off shore, goes 4 wheeling, eats what ever the fuck he wants too and fucks much younger women all the time. At 40 he was just getting started and you are too if you get to it and stop feeling sorry for yourself. This ain't your practice life.

FYI: I know a guy named Jesus who will kill you anytime you want to be killed and all that you have to do is try to date his mother.

Comment

Then after you get over that....
                          You realize that you don't have to give two fucks to anyone ever again.
                          You don't have to grow up anymore
                          You don't have to prove anything to anyone
                          You can drive any car(s) you feel damn well feel like.
                          You can bang chicks half your age. (they have laws against that when you're 20)
                          You can swim with the sharks or walk across Tibet.
                          You can do pretty much any thing you want and nobody will stop you.

Comment

Turning the big 40 tomorrow. And it's to the point i get depressed thinking about it. I instead Think of when I was in my prime and had the most fun. My 20's.

Is it normal to feel this way or am i going through what's called a midlife crisis? Physically I don't feel old at all. Mentally when I'm not thinking about it I'm always young at heart And play around like a kid. But again just when I actually think about the number 40. I immediately don't want to think of it anymore I try to force myself to think about something else.
                            You know what's not normal? Cow fetishes and signature quotes about cutting your dick off if you weren't so consumed by fire arms. So now you're just asking if it's normal to feel old when you turn 40, yeah I would say you just took a good turn back to the normal peg on the insanity meter

Comment

Omfg I can't believe that I fucked up so bad. I was thinking about it I'm not 40 I'm turning 39. My bday 10-7-76. I can't believe I thought I was 39 this year when I was actually 38. I'm feeling better now.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                              X