NTTA billing problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
    My info is a dead end. A New Mexico LLC is the end of the chain and that doesn't have my name on it and has an overseas address. The NTTA lost me as a customer because of poor customer service and for no other reason.
    Wait a minute though.. if you want to actually use that LLC to do business in your city, doesn't the business have to be registered in that city? Otherwise how do they tax you?
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Wait a minute though.. if you want to actually use that LLC to do business in your city, doesn't the business have to be registered in that city? Otherwise how do they tax you?
      I only use that LLC for my cars and trucks and they are all titled in Montana. I have over.a dozen seperate LLCs.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        I can afford them too but the NTTA is fucked up and can not keep their act together and I was constantly having to fight with them. Keeping things straight for 13 trucks along with my personal cars became more then I was willing to deal with.
        Not claiming to have 13 trucks, but I do have 5 personal vehicles on my NTTA account and have never had them screw anything up.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          Not claiming to have 13 trucks, but I do have 5 personal vehicles on my NTTA account and have never had them screw anything up.
          The trucks are the ones that my guys drive. I tried toll tags and kept getting hit for zip cash despite having the tags so I switched to mailing checks to pay for the zip cash invoices and they kept screwing up depositing the checks and could not figure out that one check was for 20-30 invoices that were all mailed to them in the same envelope so I stated writing a check for each invoice and they could still not get it straight even with the invoice number written on each check. Last but not least I resorted to going in person to write an individual check for every single individual invoice that they sent to me and they still managed to fuck up posting them to the correct invoice. I can only do so much before I refuse to do business with a company even if they have a government monopoly on a significant portion of our city highways so I found a workaround and have not had to deal with them since 2010.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            I have 5 vehicles and they always fuck something up. Never fails I get an invoice for zip cash every 3 months

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
              I have 5 vehicles and they always fuck something up. Never fails I get an invoice for zip cash every 3 months
              Also their website is designed by morons.

I'd like to run fake plates for awhile, just to irk them. I don't have a problem paying a reasonable fee to get somewhere a hell of a lot faster and not have to put up with traffic, but these people deserve it.
              WH

Comment

Working...
              X