Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so yeah...

So I was on my way home (South Irving)from work (121& Preston) when
    my hood decided to fly up and smack the shit out of my windshield and the wipers (going about 75mph).
    So, looks like I found something to spend my tax return money on.... anyone know of any good deals?

03-04 cobra hood and a 99-04 windshield and cowling

I will post pics later but I am sure you have seen a smashed windshield before....
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Hood pins FTW

J/k
    92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
    15 GT w/PP

Comment

Originally posted by raider5.0 View Post
      Hood pins FTW

J/k
      Actually I have a set of hood pins that require a key to unlock....this is what broke, why I don’t know but it happened....
      Thinking about going with some good old fashioned hood pins so there are no more worries..
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

No one on this site has any kind of hookup on windshields or hoods?

Comment

Old fashioned hood pins have worries too, if you forget to put them in.

I was following a buddy one time on I20, he forgot to put his pins back in. At 80-90 the hood popped, ripped right off the hinges, and no shit went several stories straight up in the air. I drove right under it and could barely see it land in my rear view.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            No one on this site has any kind of hookup on windshields or hoods?
            PM SNEAKY (Billy). His neighbor does windshields, I've used him in the past.

Comment

Call me tomorrow at the shop I can take care of all of it.
              Israel
              CCARS
              4818. Vicksburg st
              Dallas tx 75207
              972 437 8331

Comment

Shit happened to me last wednesday, i saw it coming up and jammed the brakes, not too bad of damage. Will need a windsheild soon. i though for sure the sunroof was gonna break.

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
                  Shit happened to me last wednesday, i saw it coming up and jammed the brakes, not too bad of damage. Will need a windsheild soon. i though for sure the sunroof was gonna break.
                  Shit I would have hit the breaks but at the time I wasnt looking at what was behind me while driving 75mph..didnt want a collision as well. Wish I had the chance though.

Getting the windshield done Monday but I still am looking for the plastic cowling piece that makes the Windshield to hood transition look all purty....So yeah if anyone knows where I can possibly get a good deal I would appreciate a heads up.

-Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X