Bmw e36 M3 with 440ci LSx/T56 550rwhp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bmw e36 M3 with 440ci LSx/T56 550rwhp

Automobiles For Sale - Bmw e36 M3 with 440ci LSx/T56 550rwhp+ setup! - 1995 Bmw M3 with approx 1K miles on a fresh engine! I'm selling this car for a buddy and I will be answering all the questions. To finally buy it you will deal with him! One of the nicest e36 v8 conversions around , well developed, essentially no...

One of the DFW ballers here needs this

1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

That's pretty clean!

Comment

I've got better ways to spend $30 grand.

Comment

Shit that's worth it! Only complaint i have is all that money and time and a muthufcucker can't spend a little extra on some new headlight capsules. SHiiit even a little elbow grease and some compound would have worked...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Shit that's worth it! Only complaint i have is all that money and time and a muthufcucker can't spend a little extra on some new headlight capsules. SHiiit even a little elbow grease and some compound would have worked...
          He was trying to be period correct.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            He was trying to be period correct.
            lol.

I'm trying to remember but some of those older BMWs had glass lenses. I like it, very well done and if I had $30K sitting around I would buy it in a heart beat. I would also have to do something with that fucking muffler. Other than those two things its been done right.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
            X