No announcement yet.

Do you have a car payment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.5 years to pay off my WRX and my 2001 F150 is paid off and now in the classifieds for sail.
    WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
      Not really. I had this exact same model in highschool and I loved to pick on 99-04 gt's with their off road h pipes. They are also faster than a civic type R and any honda civic si including the current models

I have had 2 that were all body kitted up and my original had a full blitz kit about a month before the movie came out. I was king of highschool for the next 2 years.

These were both non turbo cars and both extremely un reliable with oil leaks and timing belt issues

This one my wife drove for about 2 years. We got it from a car toys executive, former show car with pearl paint and only had 68k miles. Timing belt broke the first week we got it, it sat 3 months then fixed. Put 30k miles on it in 2 years and the belt tensioner failed. Sold after fixed, seen it pop up a few times on craigslist, wrecked by the guy we sold it to, primered by the next owner, and last I saw was in the back ground of another eclipse for sale ad being prepped for paint

Do you work at autozone in the colony?
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
        2.5 years to pay off my WRX and my 2001 F150 is paid off and now in the classifieds for sail.
        How well does it float?

Comment

• Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
          How well does it float?
          Float like a budderfly, sting like a bee
          WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
            Float like a budderfly, sting like a bee
            Lmmfao

Comment

Working...