Do you have a car payment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol

We have two cars but only one car payment. No boats.

Comment

• Hahahahaha....everyone else is always the moron/idiot when justin spills his stupidity all over the place.

Comment

• It isn't even funny anymore, just sad.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
          Yes one, with insurance it's $900 per month. I'll be a mother fucker if I ever get a new car once I pay this bitch off.
          Is it at least a 60k car?

Comment

• We have two payments, 2013 edge and 2015 GT, but even together with insurance it's less than Soaps...

Comment

• I knew someone with a $900 lease payment once. Really cool guy that did well in his line of work...but just kept rolling into new leases before the term was up. I coukdnt imagine paying 900 a month on a truck i wouldnt ever own.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                Is it at least a 60k car?
                2013 Mustang GT

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  I'm sure it'll play out with you looking like a retard, as usual. For instance, please cite specifically, where he asked about boat payments. I'm squinting a bit right now, but that looks like the word "car". Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it says boat.

See my response to him as to why you're a fucking moron. And as usual, are simply too stupid to see how nothing even close to a lie has been told here. Does it hurt, to be this stupid? I would assume it does.
                  Dude, you aren't even half as smart as you think you are. Face it you are the most useless piece of shit here...and that's saying a lot. No one cares about you, you pathologically lying, sorry excuse for a human being. Go fuck yourself with a cactus you stupid mother fucker.
                  QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Hahahahaha....everyone else is always the moron/idiot when justin spills his stupidity all over the place.
                    Here is Justin/gasser discussing the best tackler in football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      I knew someone with a $900 lease payment once. Really cool guy that did well in his line of work...but just kept rolling into new leases before the term was up. I coukdnt imagine paying 900 a month on a truck i wouldnt ever own.
                      I knew a guy who was buying high end sports cars and commuting from DFW to East Texas everyday. He was rolling 1 year old Ferraris with 40,000 miles on them into some new Lambo - it was crazy. He started with a new z06, then an H1, then a Viper, then a 360, then Gallardo, etc (all in about 3-4 years). Last I saw him was in a Murcielago around 2007. You can spot him b/c the plate is "CLOZR1" lmao. Who knows how much money he pissed away.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                        2013 Mustang GT
                        Yikes, my 2013 raptor payments are only $500 on a 3 year note.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          Yikes, my 2013 raptor payments are only $500 on a 3 year note.
                          Oil field repo, or large downpayment/trade in? $500 a month doesn't add up if you drove it off the lot with nothing down.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            Oil field repo, or large downpayment/trade in? $500 a month doesn't add up if you drove it off the lot with nothing down.
                            Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                            I consolidated my toys last year when I got rid of the Z06 and put a ton down on the Raptor with minimal financing and don't plan on ever financing again once this truck is paid off.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              Why would I put nothing down unless it is 0% lol. I put enough down to get the payment I want or I don't buy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                It isn't even funny anymore, just sad.
                                Between the SVO banter, Justin's lies, and Rodney's trolling, I'm not sure which is more tiring.

Comment

Working...
                                X