Well I'm a certified genius now so....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
    Thanks Jeff, need to go ride sometime. Did you end up selling the YZ?
    Still have it and still looking at other toys. The new YXZ-R is calling my name
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

i hit 99 last weekend don if you wanna do it again. i gave up on 4 or 5 holes and walked away. been at the range 3 or 4 days a week though and on the course at least twice a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
        Hmmm, maybe I'll keep an open mind on the masters degree. I think I remember 289 telling me the same thing.
        only advice i can offer is if you are wanting to do it, do it now. the wife agrees that a masters is no more challenging and is actually more enjoyable because, at least for her, the classes were more conceptual.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          i hit 99 last weekend don if you wanna do it again. i gave up on 4 or 5 holes and walked away. been at the range 3 or 4 days a week though and on the course at least twice a month.
          Dude I'm always down. Let me know.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Yeah masters is like an associates as far as difficulty. A doctorate is like another bachelors.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

My masters was way more intense than undergrad but that was to be expected and by my choice. The majority of my class had a super intense 1st semester then 3 semesters that were more manageable.
              Last edited by slow99; 09-25-2015, 06:17 PM.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Haven't completely finished my masters yet, but so far it's been a breeze.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                X