No announcement yet.

Well I'm a certified genius now so....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably not a hard worker anyways, and if you clicked the link and made it far enough to figure out how to get in, you would see they are all full anyways, so you'd need to keep moseying down the road regardless.

Comment

Come spend a day at work with me. I'll show you work.

Comment

Nah, I did my apprenticeship and got me a desk job. I'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Mavs engineering represent!!
          Checking in.

Congrats Buick!
          Men have become the tools of their tools.
          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
            Checking in.

Congrats Buick!
            No shit - I almost replied to Ruff's post yesterday that I thought you were one too.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              No shit - I almost replied to Ruff's post yesterday that I thought you were one too.
              Ha! Definitely a Mav.
              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Haha...winning!

Bernie im not sure when you graduated, but the campus has been changing rapidly compared to when i was there. They have especially poured a lot into STEM programs searching for tier 1, and that college park center or whatever its called is awesome. It all beats the hell out of woolf and texas halls.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Haha...winning!

Bernie im not sure when you graduated, but the campus has been changing rapidly compared to when i was there. They have especially poured a lot into STEM programs searching for tier 1, and that college park center or whatever its called is awesome. It all beats the hell out of woolf and texas halls.
                  I graduated in 09. Spent most of my time in Nedderman, but definitely sat through my share of lectures in Woolf. They had that whole corner of campus all torn up as I was finishing - imagine Woolf hall as a construction zone on top of being old. That was a mess. I never did see the finished construction.
                  -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                    I graduated in 09. Spent most of my time in Nedderman, but definitely sat through my share of lectures in Woolf. They had that whole corner of campus all torn up as I was finishing - imagine Woolf hall as a construction zone on top of being old. That was a mess. I never did see the finished construction.
                    I hated Nedderman Hall, stupid triangular death sentence of boredom.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      The thing I hated most about nedderman was when they took all the flags down because a few people held protests over 1 countries flags.

But nedderman still beat woolf when I was there.

Regardless...that whole area was void of females sadly

Comment

The thing I hated most about nedderman was when they took all the flags down because a few people held protests over 1 countries flags.

and english speakers as of late.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Most masters degrees are much easier than a BSME so never say never. I did my masters in engineering management and it was a cake walk compared to undergrad.
                          I agree with this so far.

EDIT: I wonder if part of it is having years of real world experience that I can use in my grad program as opposed to being a retarded undergrad student who didn't know shit. I also know I'm studying a ton more for grad school than undergrad (more steady studying also, less cramming), but I'm also in a different mindset where I'm paying a lot of money out of pocket and I have a level of excitement this time that I didn't have for undergrad...
                          But even if my work ethic now were the same as it was in undergrad I'd still rather do this than dynamics, thermo, etc.

EDIT 2: There's no way in fuck I would go back for a masters in engineering.
                          Last edited by Strychnine; 09-23-2015, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Yep. Wow. Hadn't really thought about school in a while. The worst part of Nedderman hall was the smell of summer-time Pakistani grad students trying to out stink the Indians. The stench would stick to your clothes.
                            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I remember that going down. What a pisser that was.
                              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                                Dang, what's the wife do? I was such a beat down just to get my BSME is can't imagine going back for more.
                                IT project management. She loves the challenge. Her work is offering to pay for it so she figures why not.

Comment

Working...
                                X