Ben Carson stirring it up with the Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
    I would not trust one in that position. Not sure I would trust a muslim to any elected position.
    I don't trust the majority of the non-muslim politicians we have. No way I'd trust an elected muslim...

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      I would not trust one in that position. Not sure I would trust a muslim to any elected position.
      I don't even trust the ones that I work with every day. There is a distinct element of mental illness either exposed and/or imbedded with that religion.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
        I don't trust the majority of the non-muslim politicians we have. No way I'd trust an elected muslim...
        That is a pretty valid point and I do not disagree with you.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I hate muslims

Comment

I agree with that one quote, and I will go one step farther. Christianity's principles are inconsistent with the values and principles of America. Religions have no place in the government. If you believe, that's fine, but the minute you try to base legislation on it we're gonna have a problem.

Comment

We've already seen the bias that Obummer has for muslums. And he's not even one of them, or so he claims. Can you imagine how much worse it would be to have a muslum as the head of our country? No way in hell I would ever support one in a position of power.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                I agree with that one quote, and I will go one step farther. Christianity's principles are inconsistent with the values and principles of America. Religions have no place in the government. If you believe, that's fine, but the minute you try to base legislation on it we're gonna have a problem.
                I can see why we (believers) would want to argue with this aspect or perspective, but ultimately there is no argument. Two of my good buddies are atheists and have good moral values and generally are good folks.

I'm Catholic (hush) and would not have a problem voting for a good atheist candidate. Good luck selling others on that though.

If I had to guess, I think a lot of folks confuse atheists with being a devil worshiper. I know it sounds silly, but when you grow up simple and religious you tend to not see/or be told the clear differences between the two and realize the two thought processes are clearly different.

However, like you said your beliefs are 2nd fiddle to what you're going to base your moves on. What I'm seeing from the muslim community is continued talks about changing our laws and core (moral, not religious, even though some are similar/same) values...etc.

Anyway, atheist, muslim, catholic, baptist...etc...lets face it modern politicians may label themselves as XYZ but ultimately they are corrupt and have no good moral values left anymore.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                  I completely agree with what he said, I bet 90% of America will too.
                  Annndddd....

Ben Carson: Money pouring in after Muslim comments

Ben Carson said Wednesday he’s pulling in lots of money amid all the backlash he’s received for remarks he made regarding Muslims in politics.
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    I'll vote Trump for a number of reasons, but first he HAS to do what other successful presidents have done: surround themselves with legitimate political intellectuals and people vested in foreign politics. I've said for years that we need a real businessman to run this country. Trump at the helm with a GREAT supporting cast might actually work very well. Hillary can't run shit. We gave her a small role and she let people die and then covered it up. Fuck that sloppy old cunt.
                    I'm here too.

For the other topic:

I will say I have a Muslim coworker who is cool as hell (good dad, hard worker, runs a side business, makes funny jokes, born here..) and made me change my mind about them all being bad.
                    WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                      I'm here too.

For the other topic:

I will say I have a Muslim coworker who is cool as hell (good dad, hard worker, runs a side business, makes funny jokes, born here..) and made me change my mind about them all being bad.
                      He's just lying and faking it so he can get close enough to you to go boom boom.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                        I'm here too.

For the other topic:

I worked with a bunch in Egypt. Made good friends with a couple.

One of my work buddies was injured on his 2nd tour and absolutely hated all muslims. He actually warmed up to the fact that they're not all bad.

There are good and bad people in any sub-classification...
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          I worked with a bunch in Egypt. Made good friends with a couple.

One of my work buddies was injured on his 2nd tour and absolutely hated all muslims. He actually warmed up to the fact that they're not all bad.

There are good and bad people in any sub-classification...
                          I hate them all.

Comment

From the article above:
                            Carson was widely criticized for his comments with one organization even calling him to resign, and he has since shifted his position on the issue in the following days, saying he would support a Muslim president who swore to put the Constitution before religion and disavowed Sharia law.
                            Flip-flopping like any true politician. "Just promise you won't do anything bad and I'll support you". LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                              From the article above:

Flip-flopping like any true politician. "Just promise you won't do anything bad and I'll support you". LMAO
                              Kind of. Sharia law is the framework of Islam. Therefore any Muslim that disavows it would be an apostate, which itself is a crime (under Sharia law) that is punishable by death. In other words, find a Muslim that would actually do that and then we can talk.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                Kind of. Sharia law is the framework of Islam. Therefore any Muslim that disavows it would be an apostate, which itself is a crime (under Sharia law) that is punishable by death. In other words, find a Muslim that would actually do that and then we can talk.
                                Problem is, are they saying that because they hate sharia, or saying it to get your trust because lying about helps further their cause? Having lived in Saudi and worked daily with them, the only way to be sure they aren't blowing smoke is to get to know them personally. Not hard to do when working with them, but how do you do that with a politician? Like someone else said earlier, I don't trust most of the non muslim politicians we have and then you want to throw muslims in with permission from god to lie?
                                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                                X