What are the most life improving purchases you have made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the most life improving purchases you have made

Examples, a house, smart phone, laptop, pets, etc.
    Anything that really adds value and helps improve your day.

One of the most memorable for me was my 09 Miata+Nice Weather, a drive to work made for a pretty damn good day just because the drive was so great.

Another is my macbook pro, I think the SSD may have more to do with it than anything but most of the frustrating bullshit I was dealing with was gone with the purchase of this machine, portable, powerful, extremely fast wake times, no HDD clatter and choking.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Roku

I can pocket at least $1200 a year.

Toyota Tacoma

My house

Comment

The Yaris in San Francisco. Saved me 30 minutes a day searching for parking ... with an average work day of 14 hours you don't want to spend 30 minutes driving through the neighborhood looking for a spot.

The MBA and CFA.

The IUI we did to have my son is tops.
      Last edited by slow99; 09-17-2015, 02:02 PM.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

My 15gt, comfortable furniture, cowskin rug, savannah cat, saltwater pool.

Comment

quality mattress and pillow.

Comment

1. divorce lawyer
            2. DWI lawyer
            3. interwebs so I can banter with all you fine gents.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Downsizing from 3300sq ft brand new house 16 miles from work to a smaller (newly renovated) home built in 1964 that is less than 2 miles from work! Over 1200 a month savings!

Getting our dog. He tends make me relax and play more often.

Wedding ring....17 years ago and still the best decision I ever made

The most recent life improving purchase.....can't talk about it right now....

Comment

Buying a 66 fastback 19 years ago, before they got too damn expensive.

Comment

Probably the first mustang. Wouldn't be here or be friends with a bunch of people without it.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Photorefractive Keratectomy

I love not having to put on contacts or wearing glasses. 3 years without any issues. Lifetime warranty...never had a warranty on body parts before.

Comment

Hookers and blow, helped me realize life is worth living
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Lasik
                        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Hand lotion.

Comment

Fully loaded lariat utility truck
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                              I thought you won that in a game of sabacc against Lando.
                              Lol, that's a much better story.

Comment

Working...
                              X