Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how's Irving pd doing after arresting a kid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You intimidated Rodney? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      Welp, see you later.
      Um, hopefully not?

Get ready to convert to islam, everyone. You see how all this is handled. You see how all this is going to go.

Unless, of course, we decided to nut up and go all ancient roman on them. I'd be cool with that.
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        who is we? who the fuck are you?
        We, the non-ignorant. We know who we are.

EDIT: LOL and you obviously know who the ignorant are

Comment

• Daaaaaaaamn......

Comment

• Heard something funny yesterday while taking a CHL class with my wife...

While discussing Clockmed's 15 million dollar lawsuit against Irving & IISD, one of the other participants in our class said:

"Hell, I told my kid to quit screwing around and get to building some clocks"

LMAO.

mardyn

Comment

• Well, this Muslim said she never experienced any "islamophobia" at MacArthur:
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Well, looks like the DOJ is gonna "review the case"...

IRS, HILDABEAST EMAIL, JIHAD IN CALI, and these fucks are gonna spend resources on how this terrorist in training was treated ? FUUUUUCKKK them

Comment

• Clock boy is back in the news with a Federal lawsuit. This should be entertaining.

Comment

• The school is under a gag order, a lawsuit will allow the facts to come out.
                    class joke
                    {
                    private:
                    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                    double Peas, Carrots;
                    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                    };

Comment

• The family is seeking justice in the only way the American legal system allows, which is with money, their attorney said.
                      As compared to ME due process via public conviction, hanging, stoning, shooting, beheading?

Comment

• Same school this incident took place at was just evacuated again....
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                        X