Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Cock Tail

Wow, these are badass.

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

I love the pre order link, marked down yet we are not ready to take orders yet.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
      I love the pre order link, marked down yet we are not ready to take orders yet.
      Thats pretty typical of kickstarter type projects
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I must say Im tempted seeing as how I only no how to poor 50/50 whiskey of choice and 7-up, while my wife, neighbors and friends like other drinks.

Comment

I think 1-800-BARTEND might be cheaper

Comment

The TABC will love these things

Comment

Thats pretty cool in theory but i imagine its more of a showoff piece than functionally superior to a good bartender.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Thats pretty cool in theory but i imagine its more of a showoff piece than functionally superior to a good bartender.
                agreed, but if I can look up drinks on a app and hit make then pour them it could make for some fun nights in trying new drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                  agreed, but if I can look up drinks on a app and hit make then pour them it could make for some fun nights in trying new drinks.
                  Absolutely.

I used to be a semi regular at an on the border bar of all places because there were 2 bartenders that had this huge book of shots. Each time we came they would try a new mix, and comp it for our feedback. We had some great shots and some horrible shots, but it was fun regardless.

Cool tech...but you still have to have a lot of liquor, juice, and other ingredients laying around for most interesting stuff.

Comment

The somabar is way cooler.

Lapakslot adalah situs slot dengan strategi game gacor unggulan hari ini. Dalam dunia perjudian online, keberhasilan seorang pemain dalam meraih kemenangan di permainan slot sangat bergantung pada strategi yang digunakan.

Comment

for that price and how shitty it would look on the counter Ill pass.
                      Last edited by snacksnack; 09-16-2015, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X