Whataburger...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whataburger...

Yes, I did eat breakfast at our local WB this morning to show solidarity with the other legions of Whataburger supporters.

mardyn

Good job, sir

Comment

uh, wut?
      I did too, but that's because I was already late, and didn't eat anything last night. Definitely not the norm. . ..

Was there something special today?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        uh, wut?
        I did too, but that's because I was already late, and didn't eat anything last night. Definitely not the norm. . ..

Was there something special today?
        According to the facebooks they refused service to cops somewhere or something.

I used to love their jalapeno, sausage and cheese biscuit until I checked their website one day and realized it has 740 calories and 31 carbs. I could actually drink a bowl of gravy and it'd have less fat/calories.

Comment

It was in Lewisville last night or early this morning. The manager told two cops that they don't serve police there. Whataburger Corp has already made multiple facebook posts apologizing for the issue and that Whataburger supports the police. Most likely the manager will be fired before the end of the day.

Comment

People are dumb, obviously this isn't a corporate policy or condoned by any large chain. When you hire hoodrats to serve food, one is going to go rogue from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
              People are dumb, obviously this isn't a corporate policy or condoned by any large chain. When you hire hoodrats to serve food, one is going to go rogue from time to time.
              Arby's had a similar situation in Florida recently, IIRC.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                Arby's had a similar situation in Florida recently, IIRC.
                Once again, hoodrats. Arby's CEO also call the police chief directly if I remember correctly.

Comment

Surely a WB manager couldn't be that stupid... it had to be one of the other late shift crew acting on a dare or something...

mardyn

Comment

I miss Whataburger.

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                      Surely a WB manager couldn't be that stupid... it had to be one of the other late shift crew acting on a dare or something...

mardyn
                      Probably.

I mean, you can't back down from a double dog dare.

Comment

from everything I have read, it was the manager.

Comment

Fuck Whataburger.... And not because they refused to serve a cop.

Comment

I want to find this cat's fb page if he hasn't deleted it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Fuck Whataburger.... And not because they refused to serve a cop.
                              I said fuck them when they started charging extra for honey mustard.

Comment

Working...
                              X