High Risk Insurance Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Risk Insurance Question...

Any business owners on here or anyone know how to go about getting a quote. Looking to get information about a 1 million dollar high risk commercial policy.

I have a friend that has his own allstate branch but he said they go through 3rd parties for these kind of policy's. Which is fine, but I can't get an answer from him or that 3rd party.

Life insurance barg?

Comment

I'll cover it for $500,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Life insurance barg?
        "commercial" life insurance??

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ruffdaddy View Post
          life insurance barg?
          Originally posted by elvis View Post
          "commercial" life insurance??

God bless.
          lol.....

Comment

What kind of info?

I recently has to get a $1 million commercial policy on a new car I bought.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              What kind of info?

I recently has to get a $1 million commercial policy on a new car I bought.
              As much info as I can get. Also how much it would be, lol

Its mainly so I can have the info for a business plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                As much info as I can get. Also how much it would be, lol

Its mainly so I can have the info for a business plan.
                Give me a few min to pull out my laptop. I'm put up some policy info, pricing, and a badass agent.

Comment

Any business owners on here or anyone know how to go about getting a quote. Looking to get information about a 1 million dollar high risk commercial policy.

I have a friend that has his own allstate branch but he said they go through 3rd parties for these kind of policy's. Which is fine, but I can't get an answer from him or that 3rd party.
                  you doing commercial vehicle or what?

Comment

Here's my deal. New job, new title = vehicle allowance. The catch is the insurance required.

And my company has to be listed as an additional insured on the policy.

When I told my Farmers agent I was shopping a Tahoe/Yukon and gave her the policy requirements she came back with $2618/year.

Changed my mind and went with a Grand Cherokee Overland. For the commercial policies your job role plays a part in pricing, and when they coded me as "SIC Code 1389 Oil & Gas Field Services" it jumped up to $3685/year. They didn't ask about my job, just looked up the company on manta.com and went with what that site said we do.

I called bullshit quite quickly on that. Had lunch that day with one of our VPs and he gave me the name of an agent who nearly all of the people in our company use for this shit. She came back with $1152.

Footnote: Within 6 hours I had started the process of switching ALL of my insurance to them. On life, they could quadruple the coverage I have for $10 less per month and lock the rate for 20 years. On renters for our new place they were less than half... fuck Farmers.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      you doing commercial vehicle or what?
                      Yes, plus a while business as a whole.

Comment

Yes, plus a while business as a whole.

If you need a generic business umbrella policy they can't do that - and I know Farmers can't either. We have a $1MM umbrella for a small business through a company called Hiscox. If you want some info on that shoot me a PM and I'll dig up my docs.

I should clarify with those numbers I posted that I don't know what constitutes a "high risk" and as far as I know my values above are not for that.
                        Last edited by Strychnine; 09-15-2015, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          I called bullshit quite quickly on that. Had lunch that day with one of our VPs and he gave me the name of an agent who nearly all of the people in our company use for this shit. She came back with $1152.

Footnote: Within 6 hours I had started the process of switching ALL of my insurance to them. On life, they could quadruple the coverage I have for $10 less per month and lock the rate for 20 years. On renters for our new place they were less than half... fuck Farmers.
                          Who is the new insurance?

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                            Who is the new insurance?
                            Sorry, forgot to add that.

American National Insurance, through the Jacoby Insurance group in Wichita Falls.

Comment

I pay about $900 per truck per year for the same kind of coverage but I use Rangers and Dakotas. My commercial auto policy is through All State while my commercial liability is through American Mercury.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X