No announcement yet.

Mattress revisited?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grab an Ikea foam matress and replace it every 3 years. Beds slept in for over 4 years are disgusting.

Comment

Just got a Sterns and Foster Hybrid Gel-top. Awwww yisss....

A bit firm though. Needs to break in.

Comment

Late nighter gossip on DFWmustangs... Bed type, hold the foam lol. I want to talk shit, but all I can muster is my soft tempurpedic is baller.

Comment

I would never buy a pillow top again. We bought a nice name brand with the individual coils. I like the individual coils but pillow top means you can't flip it and the pillow top wears incredibly fast.

Comment

<-- Tempurpedic

Only problem is , i dont want to get out of bed in the mornings.
            ( i added a 3" gel topper, just because)

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
              After some pretty exhaustive research this is what I went with.

With the 3" topper. We have been very pleased with this bed.

Mattress.net is a very reputable dealer of latex (latex is much better than memory foam). I got a king bed with 9" of latex for $1500.
              What firmness did you get?

Comment

The wife and I are in the process of saving for a TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Breeze. It's expensive but... we didn't want to get out of it at the mattress store. I would go ahead and get it but... we're close on closing on our first home and then I'm dropping $$ on a new refrigerator.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Not really interested in foam mattresses
                  Well that's just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                    The wife and I are in the process of saving for a TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Breeze. It's expensive but... we didn't want to get out of it at the mattress store. I would go ahead and get it but... we're close on closing on our first home and then I'm dropping $$ on a new refrigerator.
                    Homeowning is worth it, but expensive. Be ready for lots of spending...

Comment

The worst mistake you can make when buying a mattress is buying one with a major brand name. They will all screw you over, period.

I bought mine here http://www.themattressfactory.com/
                      They build it onsite and will custom tailor it to whatever you want. And you can even flip the mattress over!

Comment

I buy from Brads, they have (well had at the old store, havent been to the new one yet) the name brand across from their house brand that is much cheaper. They guarantee them for life, so if you are so inclined, you can take it up every couple of years and get a new one.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I have a king size Stearns & Foster Lux Estate mattress that we got at a hell of a discount through Justin here on the board. It's a mighty comfortable mattress.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Had my original tempurpedic for at least a decade. Feels like it did when I bought it, and I sleep like a rock.

You spend a third of your life in bed. Don't be a cheap ass, get something that works for you.

Comment

Save some coin for your car H'. Go to any Army Navy store, get an old army cot, couple blankets and call it a night.

Comment

We recently blew money on a scratch and dent Serta superlative. Holy crap what a waste. We've spun it and flipped it and my back is still killing me.

Comment

Working...
                                X