Mattress revisited?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattress revisited?

Post up what you use and why. Not really interested in foam mattresses or those expensive ass choo-choo money brands, post up...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

i have a stearns and foster pillowtop and am happy. go check out the kirkland matresses at costco, they're emade by s&f also.

Comment

Why no foam? Harder to hose out?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Why no foam? Harder to hose out?
        That's what rubber sheets are for you amateur.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          That's what rubber sheets are for you amateur.
          Hahaha...ive graduated to liquid lapdance they just rupture here and there when it gets too rowdy.

For those that cant take a hint...googling liquid lapdance is NSFW.

Comment

I'll be looking into a foam/gel one here pretty soon. I believe one I was looking at was a Serta that has a combo of foam and gel. From what they told me, the gel keeps it from getting warm compared to a 100% memory foam??

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Hahaha...ive graduated to liquid lapdance they just rupture here and there when it gets too rowdy.

For those that cant take a hint...googling liquid lapdance is NSFW.
              Hahahaha.

Comment

After some pretty exhaustive research this is what I went with.

With the 3" topper. We have been very pleased with this bed.

Mattress.net is a very reputable dealer of latex (latex is much better than memory foam). I got a king bed with 9" of latex for $1500.

Comment

If any of you want to research check out themattressunderground.com

I researched for weeks. You can find answers to all your questions there.

Comment

I bought the softest tempurpedic they sell and it's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
                      After some pretty exhaustive research this is what I went with.

With the 3" topper. We have been very pleased with this bed.

Mattress.net is a very reputable dealer of latex (latex is much better than memory foam). I got a king bed with 9" of latex for $1500.
                      Lol @ 9" of latex for $1500...

Comment

I'm still saving up for the beautyrest black hybrid. or waiting till one of the mattress places sends out a coupon.

Comment

We just bought a new mattress about a month ago. Serta iComfort (memory foam) and we love it! Less than half the cost of Tempurpedic and we found it more comfortable than the tempurpedics... Prior mattress was a Simmons Beauty Rest and it was total shit!
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Bought the "Trump" special at Sams...
                            The iSeries Hybrid features pressure-relieving foams, enhanced cooling, and innovative support, so you can sleep and wake refreshed night after night.

Seems to work fine...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                              We just bought a new mattress about a month ago. Serta iComfort (memory foam) and we love it! Less than half the cost of Tempurpedic and we found it more comfortable than the tempurpedics... Prior mattress was a Simmons Beauty Rest and it was total shit!

That's what I was looking at. Couldn't remember the name. Just remembered the foam/gel portion of it. Hope to get one this month

Comment

Working...
                              X