No announcement yet.

Never forget!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll never forget that today is the day I almost lost my leg/life back in 2009. Unlike the fallen in 2001 though the key word is "almost."

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      We should all take note of Flight 93 and how to stand up for ourselves and this nation. God speed to everyone affected by that day. I remember it well.
      Well said. This is a tough day for me.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Comment

I was in NYC earlier this year and visited. The room where they have slideshows and family members tell their stories got me.

RIP
          WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Have you tried to watch OAN yet?
            I have not. I have direct tv and will flip through it later to see if I do. Don't think I have heard of it.

My wife went to the twin towers memorial this year and said it gives you goosebumps and is a very surreal feeling, and she was not born in this country and actually hadn't been to the US until a few years ago.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Saddest day in Merica
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
              X